16

Beca's POV

I wake up on the kitchen floor and i look around. "The fuck?" I mumble. How did the party end up here. I think as i look around seeing random bodies.

I get up and grab a water. I walk outside and look at my friends pocket. I pick his pocket for a spliff and a light. I light the spliff and breath in the smoke. "Beca" i hear a raspy voice. "Yeah Jess?" I ask. "I gotta go my cab is on its way" she half smiles. "You gonna be ok kid?" I ask and she takes the spliff and smokes it a little. "That smart before the airport?!" I laugh. "Yeah ill be fine Shortie" her voice laughs. "You gonna be ok?" She questions fixing her bag. "I always am" i smirk. She flicks me and we have a flick war. "You two never grow up do you?" Aubrey asks. "Nope" she says and pops the p. "They've always been the same" Chloe says. I look at her and we just stare into each others eyes. I dont even notice Jess had the last of my spliff.

"Ok im off" Jess says snapping me into reality. "Love you" i say and we hug. "Go get her, dont lose her she isnt worth it" jess whispers. "Love you to" she smiles and gets into her cab.

Chloe is getting in her car and i join in the passenger seat. "Did i inv-" i cut her off kissing her. "Question?" I ask. "Did you feel sparks or anything?" I ask and she nods quickly. "Good cause i read if we both feel sparks that means something" I wink. "Where we going?" I ask as she pulls out of the drive way and i buckle up. "Well i was going to the store then back home to pack uo my stuff" she says. "Why? Where are you going? Why didnt i know in advance? Is it safe? I should go with you" i rush all together. She smiles and sighs. "The bellas are all going somewhere, nobody is telling you where because yeah" she says.

We get to the store and grab snacks and everything.

We get back the house is spotless. The girls are packed except me and Chloe. "I can pack your stuff baby go help them pack up the bus" she kisses my head and lets my hand go.

I help Amy and CR pack everything in the bus. "Alright so Amy, Cynthia Rose will take turns driving! Girls this will be a long trip so when we set off get comfy!" Stacie smiles.

"Chloe let me help" i say and rush over to her grabbing stuff. "The only reason you wanted to pack for me was you got to steal alot of my clothes" i chuckle seeing her suitcase has flannels in it. "Well....yeah" she blushes. "Whats this?" I question pulling a lace short red dress out. I smirk as she flushes a deep red. "Well...I" i cut her off and kiss her. "I love that" i wink and put it back.

We put the stuff in the bus and everyone sits. Amy is first to drive. Me and Chloe are not sitting next to each other cause she wanted to sit behind Stacie and Amy to talk for a bit.

Chloe's POV

"Can I you think?" I ask playing with the little box. "Definitely" Stacie smiles. "Im so nervous she might say no!" I argue. "Chlo...the girl is head over heels for ya i mean look at her! You can see how bad shes wanting to sit next to you! Shes always asking where you are! Texting all the time! And always making sure you are ok" Amy says as she drives. "You guys are meant for each other" Stacie adds. "Never thought id get to do this" i say looking at the box. "I knew all along. Aubrey said you guys were different then any other high school couple. You guys werent just in it for the sex....you really loved and love each other" she says. I nod and we talk for a couple hours till the first rest stop.

Beca is first off and rushes to the bathroom. I giggle as she always had a small blatter. I buy us those stupid sweatshirts that says *im crazy for her* *im crazy for him* but instead i got two im crazy for her ones.

"Better?" I ask as i wear the hoodie. "Who are you crazy for?" She asks. "You idiot" i roll my eyes and she puts the hoodie on. "Cute" i smile and quickly peck her lips. "Bechloeeeee smile!!!" Amy yells. The photo is quickly taken, neither of us were ready.

We get on the bus and i sit next in Beca's seat first sense shes talking to some people she seemed to know. Shes the last on and she looks stressed but smiles and relaxes once she sees me. "True love right there!" Amy yells as CR starts the bus.

She sits next to me and i attach our bodies instantly. She falls asleep in my arms and i sigh looking at her. I hope she will say yes.

-------
Oooooooo. Gabby xx