19

AHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD! 1K READS THANK YOU SO MUCH IM SO HAPPY OH MY GOD! Literally its been a goal to have that many reads on my book i know its not millions but its alot to me. So thank you and Enjoy this early chapter!

----------------------

Beca's POV

Trip was shit. I turned down my love and none of us can find her.

We all are in the bus home and the girls are keeping close eyes on me because of my freak outs. Jess is next to me in a text fight over something she wont tell me.

We get to the rest stop and Jess is out first definitely pissed off. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" I hear her yell at the phone. We all go to separate to buy snacks and go pee.

Jess storms back and Amy stops to talk to her. "Ok uh we gotta stay here for a bit" Amy says. "Why?" Flo asks. "Because the uh bus needs gas and i gotta buy a gallon of gas" she studder rushes. We all look at each other as Jess and Amy rush off.

We leave the rest stop and Jess is texting long ass message which makes me chuckle at her ranting.

We get to a mall and park outside. "Swear to god Amy" jess mumbles. We walk around the mall cause according to Amy and Jess we need to shop and exercise. "This doesnt seem right" i say to Flo sense her and i became pretty close. "I know back in my country if this happened it was kidnapping" she says. "I was once kidnapped but killed the giy" lilly says and we stare at her and lilly walks off.

We get on the bus after and i bought clothes for Chloe out of habit. I hear ruffling behind my seat but i ignore it.

Finally we get home and everyone goes to grab their bags but amy a
stops us. "Id like to thank you girls for an amazing trip...." she begins to lag this speech. Finally she finishes.

I carry my stuff into mine and Chloes room. "Fuck" i mutter as i had to carry everything to the attic. A present and a note is on our bed.

Beca. This is for you.

Chloe

Chloe was here. She was here. She wrapped this. I run my fingers across her hand writing. I pick it up and open it. A new macbook air. Oh my god. "Chloe" i whisper. "Where are you" i begin to cry.

I didn't get sleep that night at all. I rush downstairs everyone is in the kitchen. "Hey" i say. "Hey" they all say. "Any word?" I ask. "No" stacie shrugs and Aubrey rushes in. "Nothing" she says out of breath. What the fuck. "Aubrey?" I ask. She looks at me and shes been crying. "Becs" she says and hugs me. "Its gonna be ok we will find her" she says. Everyone sighs. "Aubrey!" "Damn it" "SHE DIDNT KNOW'' They all yell. "What?" I ask. "Oh" aubrey says letting go of me. "Chloe is missing" aubrey cries a bit and Stacie rushes over to hug her.

I lay in our bed as i hug her favorite shirt. It still smells like her. I look at my phone which is me and Chloe kissing with fireworks behind us. I tear up a bit and start to watch videos of us.

The video||

"Chloe!" I yell. "What?" She asks as she raises her reading glasses. I put my phone on the table aiming at us both. She doesnt know its videoing. "Say it again" i ask. "Say what?" She asks gripping my waist as we stand. I wrap my arms around her neck. "You know what" i smile. "Ok" she giggles. "I love you" she smiles. "I love you to" i smile and we kiss each other.

I end the video and lay crying. I hear my mac that Chloe bought me start to get a skype call ring. I get up and answer it. "Beca?" I hear a whisper. "Who is this?" I ask. "Shhh" she whispers. "264 parkway avenue" it whispers then ends.

I write it down and rush out. Its 1 am and everyone is asleep. "WAKE UP KITCHEN NOW LETS GO" I scream and hit a wooden spoon against the pan. "Beca what the hell?!" Everyone yells rushing down to the kitchen.

Once everyone is in the kitchen i show the address. "I got a skype call and it was a girl it sounded like Chloe. She told me this and ended it" i say. Everyone observes this. "Toms" Aubrey says looking at me. "No" i shake my head. "No" i repeat. We all bow our heads in frustration. "Im going" i say and get my shoes on. "Beca its 1 am" Amy argues. "Great you can drive me" i say and Aubrey pitches in. "No me and Beca will go weve known him longer" Aubrey says. She kisses Stacie and her and i leave.

She drives and im playing with my hands and shaking. "Turn right" the GPS says. We see Tom's car outside the house and i look at Aubrey. "You stay if im in there for over 10 minutes call police" i say. She nods. "Go for it tiger" she laughs and i smile.

I go around to the basement doors. I pick the lock and jump in. I look around and hear sniffling. "Please dont hurt me again" i hear a soft whisper. I grab my gun incase he comes downstairs. "Chloe?" I ask and i see her. Shes in a corner crying while tied up. "Beca?" She sniffles.

------
Gabby xx