8

Beca's POV

The day went slowly. Doctors instructions and discharge.

I sit in the passenger seat as Amy drives us home. "So were room buddies!!" Amy yells. "Mhm" is all i manage to get out.

Nothing seems ok anymore. We pull past the jocks house and chloe is outside snuggling with Tom. I instantly feel a sharp ache in my chest and stomach.

We get to the house and i rush straight upstairs into my room. I fall into my bed sobbing my eyes out. "Beca?" I hear Aubrey say. "Practice is in 30" she says. "is she gonna be there?" I sniffle out. "I-i dont know but dont go if you dont wanna" she sighs. "SHE FUCKING HURT ME AGAIN HOW ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH THAT SELFISH BITCH?!" I scream. "HEY! I KNOW SHE HURT YOU BUT THAT HAS NO RIGHT TO GO CALLING HER SHIT" Aubrey yells back. "Whatever you can all go to practice" i roll my eyes going under the blanket.

Chloe's POV

I walk into the gymnasium and i look for Beca. She's not here. "Youre late" Aubrey glares. "I know sorry" i say and stand next to her. Everyone is glaring at me. "Well this weekend we have ou-" Aubrey begins. "I cant make it Tom and me are going to a party" I smile. Everyone groans and rolls their eyes.

After practice we all go home and i go up to mine and Beca's room. Its a complete mess. Wheres my stuff? Amy rushes after me. "Hey Red we uh switched you are with Lilly" Amy says. "How is she?" I ask. "LEAVE ME ALONE" I hear her scream from her bed. "Cmon" Amy takes me outside the door. "Well shes been sobbing hasnt left bed since we got home from the hospital" Fat Amy says. "Im sorry" i begin to cry. "Why did you leave her?" She asks. "I kept hurting her since we got back together shes been in the hospital" i cry and Fat Amy hugs me. "You need to go back to her and dump Tom....shes hurting worse without you" She lets me know.

Weeks go by and i havent gone back to Beca.

We stand in the gym as Aubrey tells everyone bout nationals. The doors open. "I GOT HER!" Amy screams. She holds a fighting Beca. "For a midget looks like she fights hard!" Cynthia-Rose laughs. Amy sits her down and she gets up to run. "YOU DONT SIT I WILL SIT ON YOU!" Amy yells and Beca sits.

She brings her knees up to her chest and buries her head.

Beca's POV

Its been weeks i havent left bed alot and ive been crying non stop. Ive had so many cigarettes and i drank some vodka.

Amy comes in and forces me to get changed then carries me, against my will to practice.

"IF YOU DONT SIT I WILL SIT ON YOU" She yells. I sigh and bury my head into my knees. I dont listen to Aubrey i just curse alot to myself. I feel a soft tap on my shoulder and the smell of strawberry hair. "Beca..." i hear a soft voice. "Go away Chloe" i mumble. "We gotta go do cardio" she says. "Leave" i say and she keeps trying. "I SAID LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU WHORE" I scream and rush out.

Chloe's POV

"I SAID LEAVE THE FUCK ALONE YOU WHORE" She yells at me. My heart breaks a little hearing that. All the girls stare my way and Aubrey walks over and hugs me.

We all get home and Beca must be in her room. Nobody really talks much but we all sit in the living room. "Babe" Tom walks in and grabs my hand pulling me out. "We gotta talk" he says. "I cant do this anymore i love somebody else but we better still fuck" he says. "Well if you love someo-" he cuts my off holding a pocket knife to my throat. "I dont wanna stop fucking you" he says strictly. I get pulled into the attic room which is Beca's. He lays me down on Amy's bed and forces me to fuck him. I hear someone come into the room and its Beca.

-----------
HAPPPPPPPPYYYY NEEEWWWWW YEARRRR!
Hope everyone had an amazing and safe holiday.
Enjoy. Gabby xx