My Perfect Classmate

It was 4 pm and I was inside my room waiting for the end of class. In order for me to not get bored,I took out my phone and began continuing Ohlala Couple my favorite k drama.I'm at episode 4. While I was busy watching Ohlala Couple, I saw my friend claudine coming. So I paused my phone and welcome my friend claudine."Oh...Anneyosayo"I greeted her."Anneyosayo Micah"she greeted me back."Yah what are you doing here?"I asked her."oh you know just taking a walk"she said."Have you heard?"she asked me as she sat closed to me,"heard what?"I asked her."you know about a new classmate"she said."oh yeah I heard that tomorrow we will have a bunch of new classmate transferring to our class .I also heard that we will have five students transferring here"I said ,"Do you think that those five exchange students would be handsome? I hope that those exchange students would be one direction. Kyaa!!! Nial!!!!!"she said ,"in your dreams"I jokingly said to her. So the two of us talked for a while.Afterwards both of us said our goodbyes"bye claudine see you tom"I said to her."bye"she waved goodbye back and left. I went back to my house and went upstairs. I lay on my bed and slept. The next morning;I lousily got up from bed ,washed myself ,put on my uniform,ate breakfast and hurriedly went to school. I reached my school at 7:30 am.Class doesn't start before 8 am.So I went inside my room and saw that the rest of the class isn't there yet,so I quietly sat closed to the window next to a man sleeping. So I observed the man with a hood who was sleeping(hey who is this? He looks beautiful while sleeping)I said to myself as I observed him sleeping. So out of curiosity,I removed the sleeping man's hood to looked at him.I was surprised to see that the man who was sleeping with the hood on is non other than Onew my bias in shinee ( OMG!!!!!! Onew!!!!!)I said to myself. Afterwards Onew woked up and looked at me. "Anneyosayo I'm Onew pangap sumnida"he said as he shaked my hand and smiled at me. I did not reply instead I just stare at him."Ne?"he asked me "no-nothing at all"I said blushing as I hurriedly left the room out of embarassment.

~Micah~