A Wonderful Love

Micah you're possibly wondering why i followed you here"I began."well, because i have two reasons why i'm here."i said. "First reason why i'm here is because i was worried that you suddenly left"I said."oppa why are you worried about me?"Micah asked."well,because i thought that you hated us and you don't want to see us"I explained."Oppa like i said earlier,i don't hate you or SHINee i just got embarass that's all so you don't need to follow me all the way here"She said."Ok..."I replied. "Oppa what's the other reason?"Micah asked me. "Micah listen to me carefully....From the first time that we've met until now i realized that i love you so much. I know you don't have feelings for me but i want you to know that you are the only one for me. I love you so much Micah"I said as i stood up from my seat and kissed her on her lips. She was so shocked that I suddenly confessed my feelings. She was dazed for a couple of minutes but afterwards she talked."You meant what you said during the night of the prom?"Micah asked me. "Ne"i replied. Micah didn't say anything but instead she smiled and kissed me back right on my lips. "I love you too oppa,i thought that you don't have feelings for me but i was wrong. Mianhae oppa for being dense to notice,but i also love you from the moment that we first met. Ever since i became your fan i love you i thought that it's just a simple fan love but now i realized that its not it's something else. I love you Onew"Micah said after kissing me right on my lips. As i heard this i was so happy that i hugged her."Micah would you like to go out with me tonight?"I asked her."Ne!"Micah immediately replied. I did not reply instead i just smiled at her. What time Oppa?"she asked me. "How about 9 pm?"i asked her."sure oppa"she replied."Kamsamida Micah" "Chiyue"She replied as she stood up and began leaving. But then i suddenly pulled her towards me and hugged her tight."Micah...Saranghe"i said to her as i kissed her right on her lips. She did not struggle instead she just let it go. I was holding Micah in my arms and i felt that our hearts were one. We were in each others arms for a while. We do not want to let go,we just want to be in each others arms forever. After a while i let go of Micah. But before she left she kissed me once again on my lips. "Adengisayo oppa"She said after kissing me and left. Micah i never knew that you have feelings for me too. I hope that we get to be together forever i love you so much. I never knew that i get to fall in love with a simple fan such as herself i hope that we can stay in love forever. I went back to our hotel and i saw Key and Minho fighting over a towel. "Where is my towel?"Key said "I don't know"Minho replied."Yah! you hid my towel didn't you Minho!"Key screamed at Minho who was sitted on the couch."Yah!I did not!"Minho screamed at Key."Yah!You did!"Key screamed at Minho. "Aniyo!"Minho screamed at Key."Yah! both of you stop fighting!"I screamed at the both of them and they both stopped fighting. "Now both of you apologized"I stated. But they just stared angrily onto each other."Yah! I don't like that attitude!"I screamed at the both of them."Mianhae for screaming Key"Minho apologized to Key."Mianhae also"Key apologized back."See it's much better if you say sorry to each other"I said. Afterwards Key left and the only one stayed was Minho who was sitted on the couch. "Minho-goon did you hid Key's towel?"i asked him as i sat on the couch close him."Ne..."he replied."why did you do it?"i asked him again."Well,i just wanted to play a joke on him that's all but he suddenly got annoyed i did not expect that he got easily mad at me"Minho explained."How many times do i have to tell you that don't joke around with Key when he is not in the mood,i told you that before right?"i asked him."Ne"Minho replied."So just remember your limit and don't ever do that again alright"i said to Minho."Ne I promise that i will never do that again"Minho said as he hugged me and i hugged him back."Kamsamida hyung"Minho said after hugging me and then he left. As for me i layed on the couch and i slept.
~Onew~

I went back to my apartment. I never knew that Onew has feelings for me and i also have feelings for him. I thought that he has no time for love because of his hectic schedule but i was wrong. I have to admit i was surprised that he suddenly confessed his feelings but later on i realized that he is true to his feelings for me. Onew why didn't you tell me? Is there any reason for you to not tell me? Are you just keeping it for your members and for the Shawols as well? I wondered. While i was inside my apartment sitted on the couch and watching tv,my doorbell suddenly rang. So i stood up and opened the door. I saw that it was Onew who was ringing the doorbell."Oh anneyong"i greeted him.
He didn't reply instead he smiled and suddenly stole kiss on my lips."Yah!"i annoyingly said to him,"Mianhae Micah"he said."What are you doing here?"I asked him as i let him in."Nothing its just that i wanted to see you that's all"Onew said."Mmm its that all?"i asked him."Aniyo.... i wanted to invite you for my 27th birthday concert celebration this coming december 14"He said."Sure"i replied."Kamsamida Micah"he replied as he hugged me. Onew...I love you so much and i don't want to leave your arms. I just want you to hold me like this forever. I said to myself as Onew was hugging me. After a while he let go of me. I sat on the couch and he did the same. "Micah what's on your mind right now?"he asked me."well,i was just wondering what will happen if the rest of the SHINee members find out that their hyung is dating a fan?won't they get mad?won't they talk to you?"I asked him."Micah don't worry about it. I'm sure that my four dongsaengs won't get mad. But if they do then i just have to explain it to them so stop worrying about it ok"Onew said as he patted my head. I feel like a younger sister because Onew is like a big brother to me. Well,he is actually older than me but there are some times that he is like a kid. Like that time when they are about to leave he ran to their car like a little kid running to the ice cream truck. It's actually cute. I said to myself."Micah you're smiling at thin air"Onew jokingly said to me."Oh...Mianhae"i said shyly. "It's ok you're actually kinda cute"Onew said as he gently smile at me. "Kamsamida oppa"I said blushing. "Um...Oppa how is your four donsaengs doing?"i asked him."Oh they were good"Onew replied."oh that's great news"i said."Actually one of my dongsaengs is dating someone"he said."Really? Who?"i asked him."You know Key-goon"Onew replied."woah i never expect that Key-Oppa is actually dating someone"i replied."Yeah me neither i never knew that he is actually dating a fan"He said."Really? who?"I asked him."Oh you know the girl with long blonde hair"Onew stated."Oh Katherine"i said "Yeah"he said. So the two of us talked until four pm. Before Onew left he gave me a red rose and kissed me on my lips again. "Adengisayo Micah"Onew said after kissing me."Adeingisayo Oppa"i said as i wave goodbye at him. Then Onew left.
As for me i turned of the tv and went straight to bed.
*Micah*