Like a Fire

I Woked up at around 10 am. (Huh where am i?).I said to myself as i saw Onew asleep at the foot of the bed.
"Wake up oppa"i said to him. "Huh~"Onew said as he waked up. "Oh...Good Morning Micah"Onew greeted me."Morning Oppa"I greeted him back."Did you sleep well?"He asked me."It's great"I replied."Mmm..."he replied as he stretches his arms out."I've been wondering since last night,how come Lanna didn't get mad at you for introducing me as your girlfriend?"I asked him. "Well,maybe because she understands me"Onew replied."Oh..."I replied."How about you Micah if you were in that situation would you get mad if i introduced to you my girlfriend for example?"Onew asked me. "Well,of course not if you are happy with your gf then that's fine by me. Even if it hurts me as long as you are happy with your gf"I replied.
"Oh.."he replied. "Because as a shawol i would support you if you have a gf"I replied. Onew did not reply."But i know that won't happen because i'm your girlfriend"I replied."Yeah you're right"Onew replied as he kissed me on my forehead."I'm surprise that Lanna did not get mad even if her bias has a gf"I replied."Well,she's a shawol and i know that shawols are very understanding when it comes to their idols"Onew replied."Yeah"i said.
"Oppa are we gonna tell this now to your dongsaengs?"I asked him."Well,i guess its time"Onew said as he stood up."Where are you going?"I asked him."I'm going to personally tell them"He said."I'll come with you"i said."Ok come on"Onew said as he tooked my hand and both of us exited his room. We went to the living room where his members are."Oh..Onew hyung"Taemin said as he noticed Onew."Everyone please listen up i have to tell you something"Onew said.
The SHINee members listened to Onew."Everyone i already have a girlfriend"Onew said. As the SHINee members heard what Onew said they became quiet."I know it's bizarre for you but i love her. Please don't be mad."Onew said to them. "Hyung,we are not mad but we were surprised that you already have a girlfriend"Key said."Kamsamida"Onew replied."Who is she hyung?"Minho asked me."Well,remember the girl who came to our reserved hotel after the night of the prom?"Onew said.
"oh you mean Micah?"Key asked me.
"Ne!"Onew immediately replied."Congrats hyung!"Jonghyun congratulate Onew. Onew did not reply instead he just smiled at them.
"Can we see her?"Taemin asked Onew."Ne"Onew said as he pulled me towards him.*Pulls me towards him*
"Anneyosayo..."I greeted them. "Aigoo~she's so pretty"Key said to me.
"Kamsamida"I replied shyly."Aigoo~"all the four of them said. We then talked for a while. After an hour,Taemin,Jonghyun,Key and Minho went out for a bit. So only the two of us were left. Onew and I were on the couch. (Micah say something to Onew)I said to myself as i stared on the floor. Out of nowhere,i felt a hand on my head. So i looked up and saw Onew's hand on my head."Micah why are you so quiet?did i do something wrong?"Onew asked me."Aniyo"I said
"Then what's wrong?"Onew asked me
"Well,I think that your dongsaengs got mad at me"I said."Aniyo don't say that they are not mad they are just going out for a bit"Onew said."Really?"I said
"Ne"He replied. Onew then kissed me passionately on my lips,*kisses me passionately on my lips*. I then did the same to Onew. After doing that,Onew then carried me into his arms and placed me on his bed,*carries me into his arms and placed me on his bed*. He then sat closed to me and began singing his ost In your eyes.*Onew starts singing*
(Kyaa!Onew's voice is so angelic and heavenly)I said to myself as i listened to his voice. After a couple of minutes,Onew ended his song by planting a kiss on my lips.*Planted a kiss on my lips*. Then the second thing that follows is the heavy make out session. After an hour of intense and heavy make out session, Onew then ended it by a fiery kissed on my lips. "Woah,intense"I said to him.Onew did not reply instead he just smiled at me and left. But before he was about to leave,i stopped him.
He turn to look at me. I did not reply i just planted a sweet kissed on Onew's lips,*plants a sweet kissed on his lips*.
"Woah"Onew said after i kissed him.
I did not reply instead i gave him a smirk. Onew then left. As for me,i stayed in Onew's room and i layed on the bed. (Woah that was the most hot and intense make out session ever.It has an excruciating heat.In fact it has a burning sensation that isn't easily forgotten. It lingers in your mind. It's like a fire that burns viciously).I said to myself as i slept on Onew's bed.
~Micah~

After i left Micah,i went to Yahaesung mall to meet with Lyca. Lyca is a friend of mine that wants to see me as soon as possible. While i was heading there,i passed by a bunch of girls who where inside a cd shop looking for our cd. (Oh no)i said to myself as i saw them. So i put my hood on,*puts hood on*. I then immediately leave but unfortunately one of the girls saw me."Oppa!!!!"she screamed that cause a lot of attention. (Oh no this is bad)I said to myself as i grabbed her arm and pulls her right in the corner.
"You shouldn't have done that"I said to her."Mianhae Oppa,i fangirled so hard when i saw you"She explained.
"That's ok probably you couldn't control your emotion when you saw me."I said."Ne"She replied. "Can you signed this for me?"she said as she gave me our photo album. So i signed her album and then she take a selca with me. After doing that,she left and i continued my way towards yahaesung mall. As i reached the mall,i saw that Lyca isn't there yet. Where could she be? i wondered as i looked around the mall.*looks around the mall*. After an hour,Lyca came.
"oh i've been waiting for you"i said to her as she stepped in the mall."Mianhae Onew"she apologized."you should be"i jokingly said to her. "Yah!"She said annoyed as she kicked me on my knee.*kicks me on my knee*"Aigoo~my knee"i said.
"you deserved it"she said."So why did you call me earlier"I asked Lyca."Well,i started dating again"Lyca announced."After your break up with Jonghyun"i said to her. "Well,yeah"she said."So who is this guy that you started dating?"i asked her. "Well,he is an idol"she said."Who?"i asked her.
"Sehun"she replied."You mean Sehun from Exo?"I asked Lyca."Yeah"she replied."So how did you and Sehun started dating together?"I asked Lyca.
"Well,it was about a month ago after my break up with Jonghyun. I was outside your practice room crying because of Jonghyun.I was just there crying hysterically when Sehun noticed me. He then approached me and calm me from crying. I told him that i breaked up with Jonghyun. I told him how hurt i was. I loved Jonghyun that time. I love him so much but he throw it all away.The love that i gave him disappeard into thin air. I couldn't eat and sleep because of Jonghyun. I hate him no offense to you. Sehun is the one that calmed me down. He was there to support me. He is the only that made me feel alive again. When Jonghyun breaked up with me,i wanted to die. I wanted to kill myself but if it weren't for Sehun i would be dead by now. He is really a great man. He comforted me. After 3 weeks,i finally moved on and it's thanks to Sehun. Within those three weeks i started to see Sehun almost everyday. Then at the end of the third week,Sehun asked me to go out with him and i said yes"Lyca explained."Oh...That's good for you"I replied. "How about you?"She asked me."Me?"i asked her."Yeah you"she replied."What do you mean?"I asked Lyca."What I meant to say is do you have a girlfriend or are you still single"Lyca asked me."Well,i already have a girlfriend"I replied. "Oh, really who?"Lyca asked me. "Micah"i replied
"Micah?who is she?"she asked me."Well,she's a shawol and a hardcore fan of mine"i explained.
"How did she became your girlfriend?"Lyca asked me."Well,when i saw her i felt my heart jump out of my chest. She was the one that caught my attention in fact she stand out amongst others. The night of the prom came. She asked me to go with her. I said yes. Then i started seeing her almost everyday. I grabbed the opportunity to asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes"I explained. "Oh,did you asked her to be your gf by kneeling down on your knees and offered her a ring?"Lyca asked. "Well,not the one that you've mentioned earlier"I said. "So you did not kneel down?"She asked me."Aniyo,all i did was slipped the ring on her while she was asleep"I replied."Tsssk...You sly dog"She said to me. We then talked for a while. After an hour she left the mall together with Sehun. As for me,i left the mall and went to the park. I Love Micah so much. In fact my love for her has a burning sensation. It's like a fire that burns viciously. A fire that cannot be put out. It burns hotly. This is my first ever passionate love. If i was with Micah i feel wonderful because i'm with her. My love for you is so passionate and fiery. I love you Micah. I said to myself as i took a cab and headed on my way to the park.
~Onew~