With Each Other

The next morning;i got up at around 8am."It's morning now"I said as i stayed on bed for a couple of minutes.
Wow i never knew that Micah has feelings for me,it is actually kinda nice but frightening at the same time. Frightening because the shawols would get jealous towards Micah and i don't want that to happen. So Micah and i would have to keep it a secret from the shawols and from the media as well. Sooner or later the media and the shawols would find out. So Micah and i would keep it secret for now. When the time comes we will tell our relationship in front of the shawols and the media but for now its not the right time.I said to myself. After a while,i got up from bed and wash myself up. Afterwards i got dressed and exited the room. As i exited my room,i saw no one around. Huh that's weird usually they are awake at this hour?What happened to my four dongsaengs?Are they still asleep?I wondered as i look for them in their rooms *starts looking for them*. After a while i didn't find them. So i stopped looking for them and i left our hotel.
I went for a walk at the park. While i was walking at the park, one of the shawols recognized me."Kya!!!Oppa!!!"she screamed that cause the people to look at my direction.Oh crap she recognized me i said to myself as i ran away quickly. I ran towards the trees and hid behind them. Wow i never knew that the shawols has a good eye for spotting their idols.I said to myself.
After a while,i left my hiding place and continued walking around the park. Then noon came. So i left the park and went to Shayabanshi cafe. I order the usual. I ate my lunch.
While i was eating my lunch,i remember the date that i promised Micah,Oh crap i asked Micah to go out with me last night but i forgot. I was too busy last night that i have forgotten to date her. I'm sure Micah is mad at me right now. Better make it up to her. I should continue the date that was posponed last night.I said to myself as i quickly finished my lunch and went to a nearby shop.
I entered the shop and bought some flowers and also bought a box of chocolates. After buying them,i payed and then proceed on preparing for the date.

~Onew~

Morning came and i was still laying on my bed. uhhh....Why does it have to be morning?, I said to myself as i stayed on bed until 10 am. After a while 10 am came and i quickly got up from bed,washed myself up and went downstairs to eat breakfast. "Morning sleepy head"Ivan said as he greeted me with a smile on his face. "Morning Ivan"I replied as i sat on the chair and waited for breakfast. "How's your sleep?"Ivan asked me as he was cooking omelette. "Oh it's great"i replied. "That's wonderful"he replied. "How about you did you sleep well?"i asked him."Yeah. In fact i dreamt that Ashley and I are already married and we have like 2 or 3 kids"Ivan said. "Oh"I said. "Wait a minute did you asked Ashley to be your girlfriend at the prom?"I asked him."Of course i did. Were you not informed?"he asked me."Nope"I replied."Aw...That's too bad"He sarcastically said to me."Well,sorry i wasn't informed"I replied."Because you are to busy with your boyfriend during the prom"He annoyingly said to me."Hey! he is not my boyfriend okay!"I said annoyed."Mmm....But he kissed you right on your lips and you're saying that he isn't your boyfriend?"He asked me."uh.."i said nervously."Mmm..."Ivan said as he was eyeing me."ok..He isn't my boyfriend yet but i am dating him"i explained."tssssk....You really are a sly dog aren't you"He jokingly said."hey!"i said as i punched him on his arms.*Punches Ivan right on his arm*."ow~you punched hard for a girl"he said as he was rubbing his arm. Ivan finished preparing breakfast and both of us ate. After finishing breakfast,Ivan stood up and returned to his room. As for me,i left the apartment and went for a walk at the park. While i was walking around the park,i happened to see a girl sitted on the bench and crying uncontrollably. So i approached her,"Hey why are you crying?"i asked her. She heard me and looked up."be--because the one i love doesn't love me."she said in between cries."Hey don't cry"i said to her as i wipe the tears on her eyes."i'm sure that the person you love doesn't realize it yet."i said."No...It's not that. He has someone else."She said sadly."Hey cheer up ok. I'm sure that you will find the destined man for you. Just keep on looking i'm sure that your true love is just around the corner so don't cry. Tears on your eyes doesn't suit you."I said to her. As she heard me say that she looked up and gave a warm and gentle smile."Thanks miss i feel much better now.I'm sure that the man that is destined for me is right there and i won't give up until i find him"She said."yeah!that's the spirit! so go find your true love"i said to her."Thanks miss"she said as she left. Wow she seems much better now. She has a lot of confidence on finding her true love. I never knew that she'd recover that easily after being hurt. Will i be hurt and recover that easily? Will i find my true love? Will i find mr.Right? i wondered. So i sat on the bench and rest for a bit. While i was resting on the bench,i saw Onew approaching me."Oppa?"i said."Micah...Mianhae that i forgot to ask you out last night"Onew said."why are you apologizing for?"I asked Onew confused."well,i forgot that we had plans last night"Onew said."Oh...About the date that was posponed last night"i said."Yeah.Mianhae"Onew said."I have to admit i was pretty mad that the date was posponed. In fact i don't even want to talk to you but i can't."I said as i hugged Onew."Micah"Onew said as he hugged me back. "Saranghe Onew"I whispered on Onew's ears. "Saranghe Micah"Onew whispered on my ears and he kissed me on my cheeks and i did the same. After a while,we let go of each other and sat together on the bench."yah,are we going to keep this from the rest of the SHINee members and from the shawols as well?"I asked Onew."Well,we have to but if the members find out that i was dating you then i just have to explained it to them"Onew replied."ok...But what about the shawols?"i asked him. "well, we need to keep it as secret to them but if they found out that i was dating a fan then the shawols would get jealous towards you if that happens then they would try to seperate us. I don't want to be seperated from you Micah i just want you to be by my side forever"Onew said as he kissed my lips and then he let go."Me too Oppa i don't want to be separated from you. Saranghe Oppa"I said to Onew as i gently kissed him on his lips. After a while,i let go of Onew's lips and rest my head on his shoulders. Onew held my hand and embraced me. We were with each other. My head was rested on Onew's shoulder and he was holding my hand and embracing me.
Onew is really a gentleman. He won't do anything bad towards a girl. I love him so much and i don't want to leave his side i just wanted to be in Onew's arms forever. Oppa please stay with me forever. Please don't leave me my love.

~Micah~