Venomous

As i saw Micah leaving,i wanted to make out with her again but i decided that it was enough because if i forced myself towards her then she would be mad so i decided to set it aside. I stayed in bed for a couple of minutes.
While i was on bed,i remembered the date again. Oh crap i forgot the date again, gosh,why am i so forgetful? I said to myself as i stood up from my bed and prepared myself for the date that i have forgotten twice. After finishing up,i exited my room with my cell,headset and enough money. I went to Shayabanshi cafe and made a reservation for tonight's date. After preparing for the venue,i went to a nearby shop and bought again a bunch of red roses. After buying gifts for tonight's date,i went to Micah's apartment. So i took a cab and headed on my way to Micah's apartment. While i was inside the cab,i felt bored so i decided to listen to our new song called DxDxD.*starts listening*. After a long drive,i finally reached Micah's apartment. Upon entering,i saw her friend with a man on the couch. I saw that they were making out. As i saw this my jaw dropped."So--sorry"i said as i exited the room. But when i was about to leave her friend stopped me."wait.."i heard her say. So i stopped,"Who are you looking for?"She asked me."Oh...I was looking for the girl that was with me during prom night"I said."Ah...Micah is at her room right now"She said."thanks..."I said as i hurriedly left the living room and proceed inside.*hurriedly left and proceed inside Micah's room* Upon entering,i saw Micah on her computer with her headset on watching our variety show called one fine day. So i removed her headset. *removes her headset* "Micah..."I said."Holy crap you surprised me"She said."sorry"i said."What are you doing here?"She asked me."Well,you know the date that i promised you."i began
"yeah,what about it?"she asked me."I promised you yesterday that i will take you out on the date and i forgot about it."I stated."Yeah"she said."Well,guess what i will asked you out tonight"I said."Really?"she said."Yep"i replied."Kamsamida"she said as she hugged me and i hugged her again."Here"I said as i handed her a bunch of red roses."Kamsamida oppa"She said as she gently kissed me right on my lips.*Gently kisses me on my lips* "I'll pick you up at around 8"I said after she kissed me."Ok oppa"she said. "Um...Who was that girl i saw in the living room making out with a guy?"I asked her."Oh...I think it's Ashley"She said."Oh...But who was the guy that was with her?"I asked her again."Ivan of course"She replied."but isn't Ivan the one with a short blonde hair and charming blue eyes?"I asked her."What short blonde hair and charming blue eyes?"She asked confused."Well,Ivan"I said."No, Ivan is the guy with short curly brown hair and wears glasses"She replied."Then who is the guy with Ashley?"I asked."Huh?"she asked. "So the guy with Ashley isn't Ivan then who is it?"I asked."I don't know but if isn't Ivan then who?"Micah said. So the both of us exited the room and went to the living room to see who is the guy making out with Ashley. Both Micah and I hid in the corner to peeked from Ashley and the guy. "Hey!that guy isn't Ivan"Micah whispered."Then who?"I whispered back."Oh...No it's Troy"She whispered."who's Troy?"I asked."Ashley's ex boyfriend who she broked up with a couple of years ago"She explained."Oh...Buweyo?"I whispered to her. "Well,because Troy is a bully. He always likes to make fun of nerds actually he bullies Ivan almost everyday"She whispered back.
"Then should we interfere?"I whispered back."Aniyo"She whispered back. "But if Ivan finds out then he would be hurt and it's possible that this would lead to a break up."I whispered back."I know Onew but i don't want to get in the way. Mianhae"She whispered back."You don't need to apologize Micah if you don't want us to interfere then i won't force you"I whispered as i stood up and went back to her room.*Stoods up and wents back inside* She followed me."I thought you were leaving?"Micah asked me as she sat on her bed close to me."I was about too, but those two are still making out in the living room and its so disgusting. I'm not saying that Ashley is disgusting i'm just saying that what they are doing is inappropriate."I said to her. Micah did not reply instead she just stare at me."Micah are you mad?"I asked her."I'm not mad i'm frustrated"Micah said as she pushes me on the bed.*Pushes me on the bed*.She then roughly kissed me on my lips.*Roughly kisses me on the lips* "Woah,Is that how you express your frustration huh?"I said."Yeah"Micah said as she keep on roughly kissing me on my lips. *Keeps on roughly kissing me* After that,Micah stopped.
"Wow"I said. She did not reply instead Micah just smiled. She stood up and began leaving but i immediately pulls her.*Immediately pulls her towards me* I then pushed
Micah on her bed and hardly kissed her on her lips.*Pulls Micah towards me and hardly kissed her on her lips* "Woah,Hot Onew came out again"She said. I did not reply instead i continued roughly kissing her. Again the intense and heavy make out session happened.
After that intense and heavy make out session,I stood up from Micah's bed.
"Kamsamida Micah for today and don't forget our date for tonight"I said. "i won't Oppa"She replied. So i left her apartment and went back to our reserved hotel to take a quick rest before picking up Micah.
Woah,i did not expect Micah to show her intoxicating side to me. I just usually know her as a sweet,kind and innocent looking girl. I never knew that this side of her can be deadly and venomous. Micah who was just a simple and innocent looking girl can be poisonous and venomous on the inside. You truly can judge a people by their looks. I love this deadly side of her but what i love the most is the innocent side of Micah. Sure this side of Micah is intoxicating but i prefer her innocent side. No matter what i love this two sides of Micah. Venomous or Innocent i still love her. I said to myself as i slept on the cab and waited for my arrival at our reserved hotel.
~Onew~