Together Forever

After taking Micah out on a date,i took a cab and headed my way to our reserved hotel. As i was heading there i felt sleepy so i closed my eyes and i slept. After a while,i woked up and watched the busy road. It's already 3 in the morning and there are still many people outside. Do they not sleep? i wondered as i saw many people outside. I put on my headset and i listened to some music. After a long drive,i finally reached our hotel but before i exited the cab i payed the driver and proceed inside. I went upstairs to my room and went straight to bed.
The next morning;I woked up at 11:30 am. Oh i woked up late i said to myself as i stayed in bed for an hour. I got up from bed at 2 pm. I then prepared myself for today. I exited my room and saw my four dongsaengs playing around the living room so i sat on the couch and watched them play around. My four dongsaengs are all grown up. Especially Taemin before he usually act cute and innocent but he often do them today sure there are times that he does act like a kid but there are times that he is mature. I'm aware of the changes that's been happening right now. I hope i get to see more of the changes in the future. As their hyung,i will look out for them until the end. I hope we get to stay 5 in the future. I love my dongsaengs and i'm glad that i get to be their leader. I'm so proud of my dongsaengs. As an older brother,there is no i or me there is always we and us.I said to myself as i watched them play.
While i was peacefully watching them have fun,i noticed that Key-goon is at the corner all alone so i approached him."Key-goon why aren't you joining them? Is there something wrong?"I asked Key as i joined him in the corner. He did not reply instead he just stared at me."Come on speak up, you can tell me what's wrong"I said to Key."Well,i broked up with Katherine"Key sadly said. "Buweyo?"I asked him."Well,i was taking her out on a date yesterday,when she suddenly said that our relationship isn't gonna work because her parent's decided to have an arranged marriage. She can't do anything so she just followed her parent's order. Her parent's ordered to break up with me. If she did not then her parent's would be mad at her so she decided to break up with me. I was so hurt hyung she's the only woman that i loved and she broked up with me"Key said. "Did she loved you?"I asked. "Yeah she still loves me. She said that she have to obey what her parent's ordered her. If she didn't then her parent's would not consider her as their daughter. I loved her hyung,I loved her so much"Key said as he hugged me and i hugged him back. "Mianhae that you broked up with Katherine"I said as i let go of him."It's not your fault hyung i guess it's my fault that i fell in love with a girl who has a strict parent's"Key replied. "Aniyo don't blame yourself for falling in love. It's not your fault that you fell in love with a girl who has strict parent's.There just some people who has strict parent's they want to follow their parent's order even if it's not for their own good. It's kinda sad actually because you are not gonna be happy or be contented about it. I'm sure she doesn't want to break up with you she just did it in order for her parent's to be glad. I feel sorry for her because she's like a bird trapped in cage with no way out."I explained.
"Hyung,i want to forget about her and moved on with my life but i can't"Key said. "If you really want to forget about her then try your best to stopped thinking about Katherine. Do it slowly and surely. I'm sure sooner or later you'll forget Katherine. One day a new woman would come in your life and that woman with no strict parent's will heal your broken heart. She will fill your heart with new love. Cheer up ok, If you don't then it will make me sad and you don't want me to be sad right so please cheer up Key"I said to him
"Sure i will try my best to forget about her. Kamsamida Onew hyung"Key said as he hugged me and left.
Wow i never knew that Key really love Katherine. I did not even met her i want to but Key wouldn't let me see her in fact he thinks that if i did then he would consider me as his rival. Poor Key this is his first time experiencing his first heartbreak. I'm pretty sure that there's a much better woman who will be destined for Key. I hope that i get to meet that woman destined for Key.Someday i get to see the usual Key smiling and playing around with others. I will be glad if that happens. I said to myself as i left our hotel and went to visit Micah.
I took a cab and went to visit Micah. While i was inside the cab,i felt sleepy again so i slept again. After a while, i woked up and watched the people pass by. I reached Micah's apartment at exactly 3 pm. I exited the cab and knocked on Micah's apartment. *knocks*"Micah open up it's Onew"i called out. No answer~ I then knocked again.*Knocks again* Still no answer~ Where is she?Why isn't Micah opening up?I wondered."Micah i'm coming in please don't scream"I said as i opened up the door. Oh...It's open i wonder why, I wondered as i entered her apartment. I looked around the apartment. "Hello,Is anybody here?"I called out. No answer~
After looking around the apartment, i finally saw Micah on the couch sleeping. Oh she's asleep i said to myself as i approached her and caresses her hair. *approaches Micah and caresses her hair*. You really are beautiful Micah and i'm glad that i get to love you.i said to myself as i continued caressing her hair. Afterwards,i reached into my pocket and i took out a mini box. *Reaches into pocket and took out a mini box*. I opened it and inside was a pair of ring. I took the other ring and slip it into Micah's finger. Then i leaned forward and gently kissed Micah on her lips. Saranghe Micah I whispered on her ears. I left the sleeping Micah alone and i sat on an empty chair located at the back of the couch. I then put the other ring on my finger.
*Puts the other ring on finger*. I love her so much and we are now together forever,i said to myself as i kissed the ring on my finger. After an hour,i felt sleepy so i slept for a bit.
~Onew~