My Love For Onew

I ran to the courtyard and sat there.(Why did I do that?I wanted to have a picture with him and maybe asked him for the prom this coming Saturday,but I can't because I was too embarass when I saw him in person. Micah why do you keep embarassing yourself!!!! You're so stupid!!!!)I said to myself as I was slapping my face. Afterwards I went back to the classroom and sat at corner next to the window.While I was there all alone the classroom door open and I saw SHINee entering.(Kyaaa!!!! They look so good!!!!)I said to myself as I was looking at them. Afterwards they all sat and talked with each other. So I ignored them and I took out my phone and began continuing Ohlala Couple.
While I was watching Ohlala Couple,I felt a warm breath on my shoulder.So I turned around and saw Onew.His face is closed to mine."Oppa You're too close"I said while blushing."Oh...Mianhae"Onew said as he moved away his face."Yah what are you watching?"He asked me."Ohlala Couple"I replied."What is the story about?"Onew asked me again."Its about a couple who after their divorce and accident switched souls"I replied.Onew didn't reply instead he took a chair and sat closed to me.The two of us watched Ohlala couple for a while.After watching for a while,Onew stood up and stretches his arms out.Afterwards,Onew picked up his bag and tooked out something from it."Oppa...do you wanna go to prom with me this coming Saturday?"I asked him."Ne!"Onew immediately replied."Kamsamida Oppa"I replied.Onew did not answer instead he just smiled and gave me a present that I saw him tooked out from his bag."What is this Oppa?"I asked him."A present for a fan like you"he said."Kamsamida Oppa"I replied,"Chiyue"Onew said.So I opened the present that Onew gave to me.I was surprise to see that the present that he gave to me was a signed cd,an album,a poster of him and a whole bunch Of Onew Photocards."Kamsamida Oppa"I said To Onew.He did not reply instead he just smiled at me and left.As for me I went home with the present that Onew gave to me.I reached my home and went straight to bed.

My Love for Onew is so passionate.I want to be with him forever.I want to be his one and only dream girl.My love for him is so wonderful.I want him to stay by my side.I Love You Onew.I hope that you can love a simple fan like me.Saranghe Onew Oppa

~Micah~