Love

We were still in each others arms for a while and we don't want to let go.
"I love you Oppa"I said to Onew as i slept on his arms.
~Micah~

"I love you too Micah"I whispered on her ears as i gently kissed Micah on her lips and carried her on my arms.
I left the park before 12 pm with the sleeping Micah on my arms. So i got in our car and went back to our reserved hotel. After a long drive,we finally reached our reserved hotel. I got inside and saw my four dongsaengs in the living room. Oh crap they are all in the living room. Better use the back door. I said to myself as i quietly exited the front door and used the back door.*Quietly left the front door and uses the back door* Whew that was close. I said to myself as i went to the kitchen and reached my room. I entered my room and carefully placed the sleeping Micah on my bed. I covered her body with a warm and comfy blanket."Saranghe Micah"i whispered on her ears as i gently kiss her right on her lips. After kissing Micah,i left my room and went to the living room.
"oh..hyung"Taemin said as he noticed me."Oh....Taemin-cci"i replied."where did you go hyung?"Taemin asked me."oh you know just outside"i replied."ah..."Taemin said."By the way hyung,Who was the girl that we saw in our dorm?"Key asked me."Oh..Her name was Micah,she's a shawol and also one of my fan"i explained."ah...But why is she in our dorm?"Key asked me."well,she invited me last saturday to be her partner on her prom.The prom ended at exactly 2am so i decided to have her stay at our dorm because at that hour i cannot let her go. Because if i did then that would be dangerous for a girl like Micah that's why i let her stay in our dorm."I explained."Ah...I thought that you were dating her but i guess i was wrong. Mianhae hyung for doubting you"Key said."That's ok"I replied. So i joined my dongsaengs and all the five of us watched tv until 3pm. 3pm came and i turned off the tv. The five of us left our reserved hotel and went to our practiced room. We practiced there for the preparation of our upcoming concert.
~Onew~

I woked up with a soft and comfy blanket wrap around my body.
huh where am i? I wondered as i stood up from bed. Am i in Onew's room? I wondered as i looked around in Onew's room. I noticed that his room is quite big for a man his age. It's also messy with all the used clothes scattered around,crumpled papers all over Onew's desk and a bag of Shawol's gift on the side of his desk. wow i can't believe a handsome man like Onew is messy inside his room. Well,he is an idol afterall and he has no time for cleaning up his room because he was too busy and has a lot of scheduled concert. Honestly,i worry about him because he has so many schedule and i know that he was very tired and all but still he manage to smile and hide the fact that he is tired or worn out. Sometimes i even wonder if he is ok. He says that he is but i know that it was a lie because i can see it through his face that he isn't ok. Onew why do you have to hide the fact that you are ok? is it because you don't want to worry the Shawols such as myself? But Onew i know that deep down you are very tired and all. And you don't us to worry about you but still what will happen if you got sick? All of us would be worried about you especially me. I love you Onew and i don't want to see my one and only love sick or hurt. Please Onew...I said to myself as i cleaned Onew's messy room. After cleaning his room,i exited and look around SHINee's reserved hotel.Wow,their hotel is luxurious. Man i can't believe that they're staying here.It's so big and comfortable.I said to myself as i look around SHINee's room. Afterwards,i sat on the couch and watched some tv. While i was watching,my friend Lance texted me.
"Micah where are you?i hope that i can go to your place and hang out?
your friend ,Lance"the text says. "I'm at Sogo hotel."i texted back."K. I'll be there in a couple of minutes"Lance replied."k"I texted back. I put my phone on top of the desk and waited for Lance. After a while,i heard the doorbell rang. So i opened the door and saw Lance together with his friend Miguel."Oh hi Lance"I greeted lance."Hi long time no see Micah,how you've been?"Lance said."oh you know i've been great it's nice to see you."I said as i let him in and both of us sat on the couch together with Miguel."So how's school?"Lance began."Oh...You know just the same as always."I replied."By the way,i thought you have classes,Did you finished them already?"He asked me.
"i do have classes but sadly a terrible typhoon destroyed it and right now it's ongoing renovation. I did not finished my classes because of the typhoon and the principal said that it will take a long time for it to be renovated. That's why the president decided to pospone the classes until the whole school is new and improved."I explained."Ah..."Lance replied."How about you how's school?"I asked Lance."Well,it's also great but right now i don't have classes"Lance explained."What do you mean by that?"I asked Lance."What i meant to say is i'm on vacation"Lance said."You're so lucky"I said."Well,i guess because of my manliness"Lance jokingly said."In your dreams"I jokingly said to him."Um...Who is this person?"I asked Lance as i pointed towards Miguel who was at that time quiet."Oh...His name is Miguel and he is my friend"Lance said."hi.."I greeted him with a smile on my face."uh...Hi"Miguel said nervously."psst..My friend Miguel has a crush on you ever since we're in elementary"Lance whispered onto my ears."Really?"I whispered back."Yeah"Lance whispered back. As i heard him say that i was surprised. Wow am i that really popular among boys?I said to myself. "Micah hello? earth to Micah can you hear me?"I heard Lance said."Sorry."I replied. So both Lance and I talked for a while. After a while,the front door opened and SHINee entered. The first one that entered was Onew. He saw me talking with Lance and i saw that he isn't happy about it while the other members ignored that i was with Lance. As Lance was getting closer towards me,Onew suddenly pulled me away from Lance and dragged me away."bye!"I said as Onew was pulling me away from Lance.
Hey why did Onew pulled me away from Lance?Is it because he's jealous?I wondered as i was being dragged away.
~Micah~