I Think I'm In Love

After finishing our lessons in english,we went back to our reserved hotel and rest for a bit. I entered my room and lay on my bed.(I didn't even get her name.I can't stopped thinking about her.Her face is the one that I won't forget. Ever since I met her my heart won't stopped beating everytime I see that fan.She's so gorgeous. She's like an idol or something.I just want to looked at her everyday. I want to get to know her better.I think I'm in love with her)I said as I turned to my side and I slept. The next morning;I lousily got up from bed and saw Minho and Key passed out on the floor.(Why are they passed out on the floor?)I said to myself,"Yah!Choi Minho!Kim Kibum!Go Sleep in your rooms!!!!!!"I screamed at the both of them."Oh Onew Hyung"Key said as he got up from the floor."What happened last night?why are you and Minho-goon passed out on the floor of my room?"I asked him."Mianhae Hyung Last night both Minho and I we're out partying at Hyuna Noona's place when we got drunk and went home.We ended up passing out on your room.Mianhae"Key said."its ok just don't ever do that again both of you"I said at the both of them."Ne hyung"both of them said as they left my room.So I washed myself up and got dressed.I left my room at around 9 am.After leaving my room,I saw Taemin playing games on his phone.He saw me,"Oh...Anneyosayo hyung"he said as he hugged me."Anneyosayo Taemin-goon"I greeted him back as I hugged him back.He let go of me,"Were you going hyung?"Taemin asked me."Oh..just going out for a walk"I replied."Have fun hyung anneyong"Taemin said as he waved goodbye at me,"Anneyong Taemin"I said as I waved goodbye back and left.I went to Shayabanshi cafe and sat at the corner closed to a window,I ordered Chicken ,a bowl of rice and a cup of coffee.After ordering them I ate my breakfast.Afterwards I left the cafe and went to a shopping mall and looked around there.

I think I'm in love with a fan that I've met earlier.Because I can't stopped thinking about her.The moment that I saw her face my heart won't stopped beating.I hope that she will love me back.

~Onew~