I Want To Be His

I quickly ran out from SHINee's hotel and went to the place called 7 11. I sat on an empty chair and think about what had happened earlier.(you did it again Micah!!!,how many times do i have to tell you to stopped embarassing yourself!!!)I said to myself as i slapped my face again and again. (now what would Onew and the   rest of the SHINee members would say?)I said to myself. While i was there,i heard a crying  from my side. So i turned to see who was crying. I was surprised to see that the person who was crying is non other than my  friend Cath. "Why are you crying Cath?"I asked her as i sat on an empty seat close to hers. "Because.....Jin .......Has.....A..g-girlfriend"she said in between cries. So i comforted her,"Don't cry i'm sure that its just a misunderstanding" i said."Aniyo...Its not a misunderstanding because i personally saw it with my own eyes"Cath stated."really why do you think that?"I asked her."Well,actually i saw him with a girl who was kissing him right on his lips"She said
~Start of flashback~
It was the time of their concert and i was sitted on the vip sit. So i was waiting for them to perform when out  of nowhere Jin pop out from behind. I was surprised that he did that."Anneyosayo"he greeted me first,"Anneyosayo oppa"i greeted him back."um...What's your name?"jin asked me "Um...im Cath"i said to him as i introduced myself. So from that point on he started to see me almost everyday. The concert finally start. All of  the armies cheer for them. After a while,the concert has finally ended. So i stood and get ready to leave. As i was leaving Jin approached me."Great concert oppa"i said to him. But he did not reply instead he smiled at me and held my hand. I was surprised that Jin held my hand and my heart won't stop beating. "O-oppa?"i said blushing."i just want to invite you for our next concert this saturday and if you reached the concert hall i want you to go straight to the backstage"Jin said as he let go of my hand and left. As he did that i was so happy and i don't want that to end but it did. So Saturday came and i did what Jin told me that day. I reached the concert hall and went straight to the backstage. As i entered,i saw Jin sitted on the couch with a girl who was sitted on his lap. As i saw this i thought that it was his sister but i know that he doesn't have a sister. So i think that girl must be a fan but as soon as i arrived there the girl who was sitted on his lap suddenly kissed Jin right on his lips. So i quickly left the backstage and then you saw me.
~End of Flashback~
"How can he do this to me?!I loved him!"Cath said."Come on i'm sure that he love you"I said to her. "No way!"Cath said."Come on don't be like that i'm sure that he doesn't like that girl just don't worry about it ok"I said to Cath."kamsamida Micah"Cath said as she hugged me and i hugged her back. After a while both of us heard loud foodsteps from behind. So the both of us turned and saw Jin who was all sweaty from running."Mianhae....Cath...."Jin said out of breath."Your Sorry! don't make me laugh!"Cath angrily said to him."Please give me one more chance"Jin begged."No way! After what i saw earlier No way!"Cath angrily said towards Jin."Please allow me to explain"Jin said."Fine!"Cath angrily said."The girl that you saw earlier is not the girl i like. Her name is Martha and she said that she loves me. I was surprise that she said it proudly,so i said to her that i already have someone i like she even tried to asked me the name of the girl that i liked. I Didn't tell her. So i rejected her feelings and she was so hurt. She won't stop until she have me for herself. Later on she found out that the girl that i like is a hardcore fan of mine. She was so angry about it so she said that if she saw the girl that i like she would make that girl jealous. And  the girl that i like happens to be you Cath. Mianhae that i didn't tell you earlier. So please forgive me"Jin said as he kneeled in front of Cath. "I won't forgive you after what you did?!"Cath said."Please give me a second chance. I promise that i won't do it again. Saranghe Cath"Jin said as he stood up and hugged Cath. "Ok i forgive you and Saranghe too Jin"Cath said as she kissed Jin on his lips and Jin did the same to Cath. "Kamsamida Micah"Cath said to me."Nah don't mention it"I said to Cath. So the two of them left. (Wow i never knew that an idol and fan can fall in love with each other. I hope i'm the same with Cath,I hope i can fall in love with Onew too. I want him love me the same with Jin. Onew I love you so much. I want you to stay by my side forever. I want to be his so badly.)i said to myself as i watched the people pass by from the window. After a while the door opened and i saw that Onew entered the store. He sat opposite from where i was sitting.(Oh no its Onew better hide) i said to myself as i turned my attention towards the window. After a while,i heard footsteps from my side. Then Onew suddenly pop out of nowhere. I was surprised that he did that, "Oppa you scared me"i said. "Mianhae Micah"Onew said as he sat on a chair facing me. "Why did you suddenly leave earlier?"he asked me."oh about that....I was just so surprised that i get to meet SHINee in person that's why i suddenly left. Mianhae Oppa" i said."Why are you apologizing for?"Onew asked me."Well,its because on how i acted earlier. It must be so disrespectful towards you earlier suddenly leaving without saying goodbye. So again Mianhae"I said."You don't need to apologized for that. We can't blame you because that is just a normal reaction for fan suddenly getting embarassed after seeing us in person"Onew stated."Kamsamida Oppa"I said to him. He did not reply instead he just smiled at me.