Sincerely Yours

After Onew went to prepare for the concert, I stayed for a couple of minutes in the lounge area thinking about him, (I'm glad that he is doing well. It won't be long now until our school is finished. It's sad to think that SHINee has to go back to Korea because they are done in here. I don't want them to leave especially Onew. Well, i can't help it because it's their schedule and they have to follow it. It's really sad that Onew would have to go and i don't want him to leave. I just want Onew to stay right here with me but he can't. So i just have to let him go but i'm sure that he would be back to me someday. Onew why do you have to go?. I'm so glad that i get to be your girlfriend) I said to myself as i curled into a ball and cried. After a couple of minutes, i stood up and i went to the concert hall. I sat in a royalty sit that Onew has prepared for me. I stayed there and waited for their concert to start. While waiting for the concert to start, i opened up my phone and looked at Onew's picture downloaded on my phone. Oppa,it's sad for me to see you go. It hurts me so much to see you leave. I'm glad that you stayed here for more than 2 weeks. I love you so much. I said to myself as i looked at his pictures on my phone with tears in my eyes.  After 3 hours, the concert finally start. The first song that they performed was Dream Girl. *performs dream girl* Then all of us cheered for them. After performing dream girl, SHINee talked to us. "Are you having fun?" Key asked us. "Yeah!" all of us replied. "Ok, You want us to come there and shake hands with us?"Onew asked us. "Ne" we immediately replied. So SHINee came down to the stage and shake hands with us. We are so overwhelmed that we get to shake hands and see them nearer. Our voices reached the outside of Skydome and even the people outside were surprised because of the loud fanchants. Then SHINee returned to the stage and performed Why So Serious?. We cheered even loudly. Then it just keeps on going and going until SHINee performed Sing Your Song as their last song. After performing their last song, they said goodbye to us and returned to the backstage for their preparation of their returned to Korea. But before that, they stayed in the backstage for a quick rest. As for me, i followed them to the backstage but the people outside wouldn't let me in. "Let me in!i just want to see them!"I said. "You can't miss, it's forbidden" the guard said. "Aww! Come on!"i grunted. "Like i said, no"the guard said. "Aurg!" i said. "I'm sorry miss but i'm just doing my job" he said. "Aurg! your job my ass!" i said to him as i left and sat on the floor. ( I just wanted to see Onew before he goes back to Korea. Is that to much to ask?.  If i won't see him then i will not be contented. Aurg!Why won't you let me see him?!) I said to myself as i sat at the corner and curled into a ball and let the sadness overwhelmed me.
While i was at the corner, i heard a warm and gentle voice, "Micah, what are you doing there alone in the corner?" the voice said. So i looked up and saw Onew standing in front of me. "Oppa?" I said as i immediately stood up and i hugged him tight. "Micah.." Onew said as he hugged me tight also. "What's wrong?" he asked me. "I wanted to see you for the last time before you head back to Korea but the guards won't let me in" i said to him. "That's why i left the backstage for me too see you" he replied. I did not reply instead i just smiled at him. "Micah, i know you're sad because of my sudden departure to Korea. I know it's hard for you too see me go but we have to go back beacause we need to prepare for our Korean come back. Me too i also don't want to leave you but i have too. Even if we are away i promise that i will work hard for our future. Micah, Saranghe. I'm glad that we get to be together even though if it's not that long." Onew said as he passionately kissed me. *passionately kisses me*.  Then he let go of my lips and began leaving. I then tugged the edge of his shirt and he turned to look at me. "Onew, Saranghe. I'm glad that we get to be together even though it's not that long. You really made me the happiest fan. Even though we have our ups and downs still, i'm delighted to have you by my side Onew. Saranghe" i said as i kissed him passionately on his lips. *passionately kisses Onew on his lips*. Then i let go of Onew's lips. He then kissed me passionately once again before he went back to the stage and all the five of them prepared to go back to their hotel. I watched them left. "Adengisayo my love" Onew said to me before he and SHINee left to go back Korea. Adengisayo my love, until we meet again. I am Sincerely Yours Onew.
I said to myself as i watched them go with tears flowing from my eyes.

~End Of Story~

Author's notes:
Thank you for supporting my first ever Onew fan fiction. If you have any suggestions please comment down below. This is my first ever story please read it's an amazing story. Kamsamida 😊😊