My Dream Girl

"Huh what was that all about?"I said to myself.After that incident,the teacher came."Ok class before we start our lesson for today I would like to announce that we have new students in our class.They all come a long way from korea. SHINING SHINee"the teacher said as he introduced us."Anneyosayo we're Shining SHINee"all of us said as we introduced ourselves."Anneyosayo I'm SHINee's leader Onew"I said as I introduced myself,"Anneyosayo I'm Bling Bling Jonghyun"he said as he introduced himself,"Anneyosayo I'm Flaming Charisma Minho"Minho said as he introduced himself,"Anneyosayo I'm Almighty Key"Key said,"Anneyosayo I'm Maknae Taemin"Taemin said as he introduced himself."Together We're SHINee"all of us said."Ok class they're here because they are learning english,all the five of them are excepted on exams,quizzes,recitations and other things. They are just here for studying english"the teacher said."Ok class our lesson for today is about reading"the teacher said as he start his lesson.After a while the teacher finished up the lesson and left. As for us we stayed there because we cannot leave.Because the shawols are blocking our way and we can't go out. After an our the shawols left and we quickly left the classroom for some fresh air. My 4 dongsaengs left. As for me I went to look for the fan that i met earlier."Where is she? I would like to invite her for my celebration of my 27th birthday"I said to myself.(I wanted to give her a signed cd because she's so gorgeous and also she caught my attention because she's pretty,wonderful,quiet and those are the traits that I wanted in a girl)I said to myself."She's my dream girl and I hope that she falls in love with me. I hope that she can love an idol such as myself"I said to myself.

She's my ideal girl and she has the traits that I look for in a woman.
You're my Dream Girl and I Love You.

~Onew~