Perfect Birthday

After I left Micah, i went back to our reserved hotel and i slept. The next morning; i got up at around 7:30 am. Uhh, it's morning now, I said to myself as i stayed in bed for an hour. While, i was still laying in bed, i heard a knock on my door. *hears knock*. Uhh, who could it be?, I wondered as i stood up and opened up the door, *stoods up and opens door*. As i opened up the door, i saw Jonghyun doing something. "Did you knock Jonghyun?"I asked him. "Ne, i did hyung" he replied."Buweyo?" i asked him. "Well, i need you to come with me and helped me look for a perfect girl" Jonghyun said. "Ne, just give me a minute to get ready" I said. "Sure hyung" he replied. So i returned to my room and i prepared myself. After a couple of minutes, i exited my room and waited for Jonghyun in the living room. Five minutes passed and still no sight of Jonghyun, Is he joking me or what? I said to myself as i slump on the couch and waited for Jonghyun to came. After an hour, Jonghyun came. "Mianhae hyung, Taemin called me because he is asking for advice" Jonghyun replied. "Oh, Buweyo?" I asked him. "He won't tell me" He replied. "Oh, it's probably something personal that he doesn't want us to know" I replied. "Come on hyung" Jonghyun said as he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of our hotel, *grabs my arm and drags me out of the hotel*. We then got in our van. "Jonghyun, where are we going?"i asked him."You will Know when we reached the venue" Jonghyun replied. What's up with Jonghyun today, he seems to be doing something earlier, I said to myself as i put my head on the window pane and watched the people outside. After a long drive, we finally reached the venue. But before i exited our van, Jonghyun stopped me. "Buweyo?" i asked him. "Well, there's a bunch of girls that  will be all over you and they would feel embarassed to look you in the eye so here put this on" Jonghyun said as he gave me a blindfold. So i didn't argue i just did what Jonghyun had told me. *puts on blindfold*. Then Jonghyun grabbed my hand kamsamida" i replied as i exited the dressing room and i went to the lounge area. I saw Micah sitted on the chair with her headset strapped in. So i stepped in front of Micah and she was surprised. "O--oppa you surprised me" she said. "Mianhae Micah" I apologized as i sat closed to her. "What brings you here Micah?" i asked her. "Well, happy birthday Onew" She said as she gave me a warm hug. As i heard her say this, i was so overwhelmed. "Kamsamida Micah, i thought you forgot"I said to her. "How can i forgot my boyfriend's birthday?" She said to me. I did not reply, instead i just smiled at her. "Um....If you don't mind my asking did anyone of you has already a girlfriend except you?" Micah asked me. "Aniyo, this is the first time that someone has a girlfriend" I replied. "Why? with all your goodlooks and all" She replied. "Well, because we are so focused in our work" I replied. "Ah...If you're not busy would the five of you wanted to have a girlfriend?" Micah asked me. "Of course we do. We also wanted to have someone in our life who will love us" I replied. "Oh..." she said. "Yeah, we also wanted to be happy you know" I replied. "Mmmm..." Micah replied. "Why are you asking me all this Micah?" I asked her. "Oh, nothing just curious" She replied. "Ah...." I said. While we are talking to each other, one of the staff called me. "Onew-cci, we'll start in 30 minutes" the staff said. "Ne" i replied. So the staff went back inside. "Micah, i have to go now" I replied. "Ok, Oppa" she replied. "Micah, i want you to be there alright" i said to her.
"Sure, oppa i promised" she said. I did not reply instead i smiled at her and kissed her lips. I then went back inside with a thought in my mind.
Micah, i'm glad that you remembered my birthday. This is the perfect birthday ever because my girlfriend greeted me. I said to myself as i prepared for our concert.
~Onew~