About

Hello! Before you begin the story, I'd like you to read a few things.

This was my first fan fiction. Ever. It's a bit immature at times, and a bit carroty, but that's okay, because I was really young when I wrote it.

I also would like to point out that this is pure fiction. Teacher/student relationships are not something to glamorize, and I realize that now, however, like I said, I was very young and immature when I wrote this. I'm still proud of the story line, and the characters, but if you cannot separate fantasy from reality, please do not read this story.

Teachers don't always have the best intentions when/if they get involved with students. It's a serious issue, as some adult figures can and do take advantage of young girls. That is not the case in this story. This is about forbidden, true love. This isn't about a teacher taking advantage of a young girl, but of a man falling in love with a girl younger than him, who he happens to teach. And it is about the challenges they face.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this story. If you'd like to read my other works, I have two other completed stories, called Turn Back Time and Flower. Both are Harry Styles fan fictions as well. They are a bit more mature, I'd like to think, as I wrote them when I was older.

In the future, I will be updating Runaway Princess, also another Harry fan fiction, if you'd like to check that out as well.

And without further ado, here is A Plus. Enjoy.

xo