Chapter 68

I suck, I'm sorry. I've had such bad writer's block lately, and I don't know what to do to fix it. I literally just don't feel like writing, and when I do I don't know what to write. So this is a terrible update, probably, and I'm sorry. I tried :/

This is almost over, so just hang in there for a little bit, and I'll do the same. I'm estimating 1 to 2 more chapters, and then an epilogue. So we're literally almost there.

Pleasseeeeee comment, you have no idea how much comments motivate me. And they make me really really happy, I love seeing what you guys think.

Alright, it's 2 am so I'm gonna go to bed now. Goodnight guys :) Enjoy!!!

------------------

I walked up the flight of stairs, carrying my small bag while Harry had my suitcase dragging behind him. I told him time and time again that I would carry it, but he wouldn't let me. Always the perfect gentleman.

The room key was burning a hole in my hand, and I was quite terrified to find out who my roommate was. All I know is that her name is Lauren, which sounds like a normal name to me. I didn't know any Lauren's, so I didn't really have much to base off of. Not that someone's name really describes someone's personality anyways.

Soon, we reached a door and I opened it, holding it open for Harry to squeeze through with my luggage. He mumbled a thank you, to which I nodded, before I followed him down the hallway.

"What room number were you again?" He asked me, and I looked down at the piece of paper in my hand that stated facts about my roommate as well as my room.

"Um, 232," I said, smiling at the fact that my lucky number was thrown in there. Maybe it's a sign. Maybe this won't be so bad.

"It should be down here then, to the left, since it's an even number," he replied, and I nodded once again as he took the lead. "Here we are."

"Do you think she's in there?" I asked nervously, looking at the door in front of me. I tried the knob, but it was locked. Probably why they gave me the key. Brilliant, Miranda.

"Maybe," he shrugged, not seeming bothered by it at all, however I was sweating bullets. What if I don't like her? What if she doesn't like me? What if she's like the girl from the Roommate and she kills my nonexistent cat?

I take a deep breath, gently pushing the key into the lock and turning it. The room was empty, much to my relief, apart from two small beds and an empty desk. Not very welcoming, if you ask me. The room was tiny, barely any room that the furniture hasn't taken up already. I pointed Harry to the bed that I would prefer, the one furthest away from the window so the sunlight wouldn't wake me up in the morning. See, thinking ahead.

I checked out the single closet that was provided for two teenage girls and shuddered. It was tiny. How on earth am I going to fit all of my clothes in here, let alone my roommate's? I sighed, deciding that I needed to go shopping for those box things you put under your bed. Seems that I'm gonna be needing lots of storage space.

"It's tiny," Harry muttered, looking around the room. I nodded in agreement, and walked over to the window. Pulling open the blinds, I looked out to my new view, and frowned. All I saw was the brown brick of a large building. Great.

"And has a wonderful view," I replied sarcastically, gesturing to the window. Harry smiled his cute little smile and plopped down on my twin size bed, which is going to need getting used to. Hopefully I don't fall off of it in my sleep.

"And your bed is comfortable as fuck," Harry smirked, and I inwardly groaned. Are you allowed to replace the bed in a dorm? If you are, where do you put this one?