Chapter 43

Here ya guys gooooo :) Let me know what you think please!! 

Ps; it's 1:30am and I'm like really tired so please excuse any mistakes that I may have made in this chapter. 

-------------

It’s been three months. Three entire months since I last spoke to Harry. On the bright side, we’re halfway there.

It is now February, and Valentine’s Day is in three days, which kind of upsets me to be honest, but I try not to think about it.

Harry never responded to that text that day, which kind of broke my heart a little bit, but it’s okay. I just hope he keeps his promise until May 18th, the day I will get my diploma. 

I did as he suggested and switched out of his class, and now I am in Mr. Armstrong’s calculus class, and let me tell you, it isn’t half as fun when you can’t admire your sexy teacher during the entire hour. But I am doing better, I’ve raised my grade up to a B so far, and I hope to get it to an A before I graduate. I find that it’s a lot easier to concentrate when said sexy teacher isn’t in the room.

I haven’t seen much of Harry since that day in the office. I’ve passed him in the hallways about twice, but I’ve mastered my schedule so that I don’t have to do that anymore. It’s really awkward. I don’t know whether to look at him, or look away, or smile at him, or act indifferent, like his mere presence doesn’t bother me. So I’d rather just avoid him at all costs until my graduation.

It hasn’t been as bad as I thought it would be. I mean, yeah, I was upset the first two weeks. I didn’t know what to do with myself. Part of me wanted to drive to his damn apartment and kiss his face off, while the other part wanted to listen to him and stay away. The first week consisted of me going to school, coming straight home, and laying on my couch watching movies. Scottie accompanied me for that first week as well, but once the weekend hit, he was done with me.

He decided I needed to stop moping around because we’re not even breaking up (to which I replied that it’s impossible to break up when we weren’t even really together) so he took me to a club, complete with fake IDs since I’m underage. 

Needless to say, I was not fun company to be around and I snuck out after a half an hour and walked home. What can I say, I’m a party animal.

I went back home, and back to my couch to watch more movies.

The second week was the same, but Scottie wasn’t speaking to me because I left him at the club without saying goodbye.

He forgave me after I apologized only 100 times, and the third week was when I slowly began to get better. I realized that it isn’t the end of the world. Harry promised he’d wait for me until I graduated, and then we can be together. So why was I so upset? Like Scottie said, it’s not like we’re breaking up.

I still couldn’t ignore that nagging feeling that he would move on from me, and find another woman to replace me with. I mean, have you seen him? I’m sure any woman would drop everything to be with him. So why would he wait for me? What’s so special about me that he would wait 6 months?

So after a third week of recovering, I decided I needed a distraction. This is what started my knitting obsession. Not to sound like a grandma or anything (which I totally do), but I have not stopped knitting since I fucking learned how to. Scottie decided to teach me, saying I needed something to do with my life other than watch movies, and I picked up on it pretty fast.

So far, I’ve made 5 beanies, 2 scarves, and one pair of gloves. I’m pretty talented, if I do say so myself. But, even knitting couldn’t stop me from thinking about Harry, as 2 of the beanies I knitted were for him.