Chapter 67

Kind of a normal update.. Maybe a little bit short, sorry. I'm tired.

Pleassseeeeee comment & vote, I love feedback a lot. Thank you <3 

--------

Today’s the day. I’m officially going to New York, and I couldn’t say that I was excited about it. I was nervous. Scared. Terrified. Any other synonym you could think of, I was probably feeling it.

My suitcases were packed, and my passport was ready. It’s August 24th, and the dorms are ready to be moved into. I still have no idea who my roommate is, and I’m quite scared to be honest. I’ve heard stories of roommates gone bad, not to mention, Harry and I watched the movie ‘The Roommate’ the other night, and that definitely didn’t help my nerves.

Classes begin in September so I have a few days to settle in and get used to living in New York. Away from Harry. Away from Scottie. Away from Mikey. How am I possibly going to survive? 

Harry was coming with me to New York to help me unpack and such. Plus he’s also shaken up from the Roommate movie and he wants to scope things out before I live with a stranger. I feel more comfortable with him coming with me, and it helps to ease my nerves. At least I don’t have to leave him yet. I will in a few days time, though.

“I don’t wanna fly again,” I pouted as we began walking toward the security area of the airport. I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m terrified of flying and I’m not sure how I’m going to do it frequently. Harry and I promised to visit each other often, however that requires me flying often. I’m not looking forward to it, but I feel like I’d do anything to be around Harry, including flying.

“You’re fine, babe,” he answered, carrying his brown leather bag on his shoulder, as well as holding my hand and dragging me toward the guy with the metal detecter wand thingy.

“What if it crashes? Or something goes wrong and it blows up? Or it gets hijacked?” As you can see, I have lots of fears about planes.

“None of that’ll happen, I promise,” was his swift response, which brought me back to our previous conversation on my first ever plane ride.

“Harry, you’re not Raven Baxter, do not start this again,” I laughed, and he frowned at me.

“You don’t know my life story,” he defended, and I giggled, squeezing his hand before I let go so he could walk through security.

After we removed all metal from our bodies and were thoroughly checked for weapons, or any other dangerous items, we were now on our way to our plane. I was quite nervous, because I really wasn’t looking forward to flying. Or New York, for that matter. 

“You know, we should join the mile high club,” Harry commented, and my jaw dropped.

I turned to see him smirking, and it was difficult not to let a small smile creep onto my face, “No, we certainly should not, you pervert.”

He chuckled, and I rolled my eyes, grabbing his hand once again in mine. 

“I’m just kidding. Although I probably wouldn’t object if that’s what you wanted to do. It’d give us a little thrill.” 

“Shut up,” I muttered, trying to restrain myself from smacking his arm. That’s a bad habit I need to get out of. I’m quite violent, really. Although, I doubt anything I do to him even hurts. But still, bad habit.

“Alright, just know the option is there,” he said and I smiled at him sweetly.

“In your dreams.”