Chapter 26

Here's an update for you guyyyys :) Please please please let me know what you think! Shit's about to go down reaaaal soon so tell me your predictions of what you think's going to happen ;D

--------------------

It was nearing 8 o’clock and I was still at Harry’s flat sitting on his couch, except now Anchorman was playing on the TV and we were sharing a blanket as we laid down, Harry’s arm around my shoulder and my head resting on his.

I really didn’t want to go home, as I was scared my mom hadn’t left yet even though she probably left a while ago. I also just didn’t want to leave Harry. 

The credits rolled on the screen and we just laid there watching them, neither of us moving.

“You gotta get home,” Harry had said after he yawned and looked at the time on his watch. Since when did he wear a watch?

“I don’t wanna move,” I whined, fully aware that I was probably being annoying but at the moment, I didn’t care.

“I mean, you could stay here, but I don’t think that’s the best idea,” He said, squeezing me further into his side. I pouted before replying, “Why not?”

“Well, I’m already on your mum’s bad side. I don’t think she’d appreciate you staying the night over here,” he answered me.

I shrugged my shoulders, “What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her.”

“Very true,” he turned his head down to look at me and I angled mine upwards to see the small smirk on his face. I will never get tired of looking at him, I swear.

“So, I can stay?” I smiled up at him and he nodded his head, leaning down to kiss my lips.

I’m sure the angle probably hurt his head, so I leaned up to help him out. 

Our lips met in what started out as a sweet kiss, but soon progressed to a pretty heated one.

I’m not gonna lie, I was really paranoid because before I met Harry, I had only kissed one guy. I’ve never even come close to making out with a guy before, and I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. I could only follow his lead and hope for the best.

Soon, his tongue ran over my lip and I parted them, because I think that’s what you’re supposed to do, right? And then our tongues met, and I tried not to cringe at the fact that my tongue was touching his. I was weird about drinking after people, so this is a big step for me.

Surprisingly, it wasn’t all that bad. In fact, it was nice. Really nice.

I ended up sitting myself up, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer to me. His hands were at my waist, easily lifting me up and helping me sit on his lap.

My legs were on each side of him and I wasn’t so worried about doing this right anymore. The only thing on my mind was closer, I wanted him closer.

He flipped us over and laid me down on the couch, leaning over me and picking up where we left off.

He began kissing my jaw and then down my neck, and I pulled him back to my mouth, even though I was out of breath. I couldn’t get enough.

I ran my hands down his arms, feeling his muscles through his shirt as I slightly bit his lip. I heard him lightly moan and I took that as a good sign, running my hands back up his arms and replacing them back around his neck.

After a second, he pulled away and I looked up at him with questioning eyes.

“What? Did I do something wrong?” I asked him and he shook his head while laughing.