Chapter 22

Happy Easter! Hope you all had a wonderful day, if you celebrate it. If you don't, then I hope you had a wonderful day anyways :) Haha enjoy! Let me know what you thinkkkk. Again, comments motivate me to update more <3

--------------

I nodded excitedly at Louis' question and I could see Harry smiling at me from the corner of my eye.

"Which one first?" Harry asked me and I looked around. Since we were right next to the giant pirate ship, I pointed to that one.

"Okay, that was easy. Let's go," Louis said, leading the way to the ship.

"Do you know how to work all of these rides?" I asked Louis, slightly skeptical to just let him run the ride. What if he did something wrong and killed us?

"Yeah, it doesn't take a genius to do it. You just press the green button when you want it to go and the red button when you want it to stop. Easy peasy," he grinned and that didn't help my nerves in the least bit.

Harry seemed to notice and put his arm around my shoulder as we walked, "He's just messing with you, he's worked here for 2 years. He knows what he's doing," he reassured me.

The butterflies swarmed in my stomach at the fact that Harry's actual arm was wrapped around my shoulder right now.

I smiled up at him as a way to say thank you and soon we were walking through the line area to get onto the ride.

Louis went into the booth and apparently flicked on a switch, as the ride immediately lit up with lights and started playing music.

"Where would you like to sit?" Harry asked me and I looked at all of the different rows of seats, immediately pointing to the back.

He led me up there and we sat down. There was a bar in front of us, but that was it. There were no seat belts to hold us in, not even doors on the side of the rows. I looked around us uneasily, and tried calming myself down. Remind me why I chose the seats on the end of the ship? It's obviously going to be going the highest.

It's too late to move now, I thought as the ride began swinging back and forth.

"Are you sure Louis is okay to do this?" I asked looking up at Harry and he nodded.

"Trust me, he could do it in his sleep. Although, I probably wouldn't trust that, but he's perfectly fine when he's awake," he smiled at me trying to ease my nerves a little and I returned a small one.

As the boat started going higher and higher, we could see the ground straight below us and I gulped. I felt like I was going to fly out of the ship, so I grabbed Harry's arm and looped mine through it.

I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for the ride to end.

I felt Harry shake my shoulder and I slowly blinked my eyes open, turning my head to look at him.

"It's over," he pointed his thumb toward the exit and I slowly got up, arm still looped with Harry's as I began walking toward it.

"That was terrifying," I stated, never wanting to experience that again.

"Randi, that ride is for like 8 year olds," Harry laughed and I glared at him.

"It feels like you're going to fall off of the damn ship! What kind of ride is that?" I muttered.

"What, have you never ridden a ride like that before?" He asked as we walked to the next ride.

"No, I've never been to an amusement park before," I say, unlooping my arm from Harry's and dropping it to my side. He wasn't having that though, as he just moved his arm so it was around my shoulders again. I smiled to myself at the gesture.