Chapter 12

Hope you enjoy this update :) Let me know what you think! Xx

Ps, sorry it's kind of rushed. I'm getting a little tired of writing about all of her classes so from now on there's not going to be much detail on them. Pss, I know absolutely nothing about England. So there will probably be American TV shows and movies and classes that people from England don't watch/take, so just pretend ok :)

---------------------------

My alarm clock went off at 6:30 and I was happy that I woke up on time for once. I got ready for the day, you know the drill, and grabbed everything I needed before going into my car.

I called Scottie, as he still hasn't replied to my text last night and I needed to know if he wanted a ride or not. He did.

I pulled up at his house and after waiting for 5 minutes, he rushed into my car.

"Sorry I took so long, I woke up late. I couldn't go to sleep last night after my amazing date with Hunter and ahhh, I have so many butterflies," he said with the biggest grin on his face.

After what happened yesterday, I decided not to comment on the fact that he wasn't the one on the date with Hunter. Instead, I just smiled back and replied, "It's fine. So you had fun last night?"

He nodded his head vigorously, "Yes, yes, yes. Thank you soo much for helping me out Miranda. I'm seriously so sorry for what I said yesterday, you have to know I didn't mean it. I still ship you and Mr. Styles more than I ship Hunter and I, and that's a lot. Okay, actually, I ship Hunter and I more but still, you and Mr. Styles? Dammmnnnn."

I looked at him questioningly, "What the fuck does ship mean?"

He laughed and shook his head, "It means," dramatic pause, "that you and Mr. Styles would make a hot couple. I can see your ship name now... Wait, what's Mr. Style's first name again?"

I shrugged, having no idea what his first name would be. He took that as a reply and continued talking, "Hmm, he looks like a Jacob to me. Actually no, that name is too ordinary for him. He'd have to have some exotic and unique name. Like Jasper! No, that reminds me of Twilight. Oh whatever, we can just use your last names. Styles plus Groves equals... Stoves! That's perfect! Your guys' ship name is Stoves, because you're so hot. Like stoves, haha, get it?"

We both started laughing, although mine was a little forced. All of this talking of Mr. Styles just reminded me of the date he was on last night.

"Is it just me, or are you way more talkative today then you usually are?" I asked him, genuinely wondering what the heck has made him so hyper.

He did a little giggle that I have never heard him do before, and then answered, "Sorry, I had some coffee this morning. Plus I'm still on a high from last night, I spent an entire 2 hours sitting next to him, I literally can't even.. Ahhhh." The grin hasn't wiped off of his face the entire car ride there. When he finally stopped talking, I turned up the radio and sang along quietly.

He, however, was full out jamming. Head banging and fist pumping, he was screaming out the lyrics. I cringed a little at his piercing tone, and was so happy when we pulled into the school parking lot.

We both got out and we walked to my locker together, as Scottie didn't have to go to his. He was yapping in my ear the entire way there, and I was slightly annoyed. Remind me to never ever give him coffee.

I had no idea what he was talking about but was quite confused when he stopped talking completely. I looked up at him and he just nodded his head toward Mr. Styles who was walking to his classroom. I inwardly groaned, remembering that I'd have to sit through his class in 5 minutes.