Chapter 60

Okay, I know it's not technically today, since it's 2 am, but I promised you an update today and I stayed up extra late to write it so here you are.

First of all, this chapter kind of gets detailed in the dirty department, I don't know. I'm terrible at writing that kind of stuff so I apologize in advance for how shitty it is.

Anyways, it also ended really crappy because I'm tired and I can't think of a way to end it so yeah, you're stuck with this. Sorry.

Hope you like it, please let me know what you think. I loooveeeee reading comments, it's my absolute favorite thing in the world. It takes me 3-4+ hours to write a chapter, so please take a few seconds of your day to comment :)

Enjoyyyyy!

---------

The sunlight was streaming in my eyes, but definitely not as bad as what they were last time, since Harry actually remembered to pack my sunglasses. He's brilliant, I tell ya.

We were laying in the sand, hands still intertwined, but when haven't they been? It seems as though our hands have been connected since we started yesterday at the hospital.

We leave for Disney World in 5 days. That was originally supposed to be my graduation present, as his plan was for us to reconcile the day before yesterday and then he'd whisk me away and take me here right after. However plans changed and this entire ordeal was delayed a day. But I wasn't complaining.

"It's so nice here," I stated, letting my body try and get a tan for Florida next week.

Do you know how wonderful it feels to say that? We're going to Disney World next week. Fuck, I love Harry.

"I know, that's why I picked it. I was just gonna rent a regular house for us, but then I thought what's the point of that? We both already have regular houses to go to, so I wanted something special. And Lorraine gave me the brilliant idea to rent a beach-front house," he beamed as he explained it to me.

"So Lorraine was the one you were with at the beach the last time I was here?" I questioned, feeling the puzzle slowly come together in my head.

"Yeah, she's my realtor," he told me, causing the final puzzle piece to latch into place. All of that jealousy for nothing. And that's why he's been lying to me about it, because it was a surprise that he didn't want to ruin. I'm a horrible human being.

"I'm sorry for being jealous," I stated, pouting my lips. I should've trusted him more, but he was just acting so sketchy, and then he told me we were allowed to date other people, and I just jumped to conclusions. Like I always do.

"Don't be, I get why you were," he stated, slightly rubbing my hand with his thumb.

"I was with Cameron a lot, though, and you didn't get jealous," I pointed out, feeling terrible for even spending time with him. My heart has always belonged to Harry, though, regardless of who I hung out with.

"Fuck yeah I was," he stated, sitting up now, "You guys were always at lunch together and shit, it pissed me off."

My eyes widened at his attitude change, but was it bad that I liked it? I liked that he got jealous over me hanging out with another guy.

"I'm sorry," I told him, sitting up with him and leaning back on my elbows. I didn't know what else there was to say.

"It's not your fault, I was the one who told you to hang out with other guys. I just, I didn't want to take away from your high school experience, you know? Like, I didn't want you to have to wait an entire 6 months to even look at a boy because you think you want to be with me. I wanted you to know for sure that you loved me, and not someone else. And then I saw you guys practically attached at the hip and it made me a bit scared that you weren't going to show up at graduation, and that you'd want to be with him instead. So naturally, I hated the guy," he chuckled, wrapping his arm back around me, pulling me back down to lay with him.