Chapter Four

~Thomas~

"What the fuck are you doing here? I thought I got rid of you for good. It seems like bad luck has struck me once again." I said glaring at Chad "Go back to wherever hole you crawled out of."

"Now now. Is that any way to greet your cousin?" He said shrugging innocently. "I just came for a visit. I wanted to see what's new with you and stuff like that."

Everything about this guy just rubbed me off the wrong way. Just looking at him made me want to punch that damn smirk off his face. He wanted to see what's new with me? Was he kidding me?

"Well then since you're already here, you might as well just stay right?" I said putting on a fake smile. "For how long are you going to be here?"

"Two weeks, maybe three? I'm not sure yet."

Two to three weeks! I thought someone was playing a game with me. How was I supposed to live with him for so long? I felt like dying.

"Wow, so long? Don't you have your own home? Why don't you go lounge around there. Anything that will get you out of my face."

"Why are you always acting this way towards me? You make as if I did something horrible to you."

My eyes grew wide. I think they were about to jump out of its sockets. I couldn't believe the shit he was telling me. Maybe he was starting to get amnesia. I needed to jog his memory.

"Oh so you think I'm the bad guy? You're the one who stole my girlfriend. Not one but two!" I said holding up two fingers. "What cousin does that? We were close man and you ruined it."

"That's why you're mad at me? Dude I told you, that bitch came on to me. She said she wasn't feeling it with you anymore."

"Well I heard otherwise. Why did I even think of introducing any of my girlfriends to you?"

"So that slut told you I came on to her didn't she? That lying wh-"

"Stop." I said holding up my hand in front of me. "She may have cheated on me and she may have done things that I find despicable, but I still respect women. So don't go calling them stuff you might regret in the end."

"I won't regret it but okay." He said half agreeing. "So uh, I was wondering if I could crash here in your room. The guest room is occupied and the couch is quite uncomfortable. I figured since you still have my extra bed in your room I could sleep on it."

"I'm not so keen on the idea but I guess you could."

"Thanks, cuz. I owe you one." He said smiling and putting his bags on the bed.

"Yea whatever. Just clean up after yourself. I can't stand my room being a mess."

"Still a neat freak I see." He chuckled.

"Just do it. And stay out of my stuff and my business. All of it."

I turned around and went back to my bed. Since this idiot woke me up, I'd have to catch up on those lost minutes of sleep. Asshole. Waking me up from my sleep after I tried so hard to get some rest. No respect for anything but himself.

"Yo, cuz." He just proved my point.

"What?" I said annoyed "I'm trying to sleep over here."

"Sorry, but here are some clothes on the bed. Where do you want me to put it?" Clothes? It couldn't have been mine. I would've put it away. I got up and looked at the items in his hands. Faded blue jeans, a green polo shirt and a black hooded jacket. These weren't mine. They were Kevin's. He must have forgotten them here the last time when... I left that thought hanging. I didn't want to think about that day again.