Where My Heart Is... boyxboy chapter 19

latest and second last chapter :(

wow i can't believe the end is so near.

enjoy it

Vot, Comment, Like etc :D

Video Link's What the hell by Avril Lavigne :))

Pic's of...well i couldn't decide so i chose both Chad and Tommy ;)

~Kevin's POV~

“Why do you keep bugging me about this? It’s over Tommy.” I said slouching into the couch.

“And why are you being so damn stubborn?” he said. Clearly he was mad at me, but I honestly didn’t see the point.

“I’m not being stubborn. You make as if I had ulterior motives.”

“Well did you?”

I looked at him unbelievingly. “Are you fucking serious? He was just another guy to me. Josh had no effect on me at all.”

“Are you certain about that?”

“Yea, I am. Now can you drop it?” I sighed.

“No I will not drop it. I want to know why you invited him over.’

“I was just being nice. And since he was visiting, I wanted to show him around. I didn’t know he was going to come on to me.”

“You didn’t know? I knew since the moment I first saw him. He had his hands all over you.”

“Tommy, you should know that you’re my boyfriend. I don’t want anybody else.

He stood up and came to sit next to me. He gave me a hug and kissed me on my cheek, then his lips and moved down to my neck. I would have let him carry on if I didn’t see Ash and Chad smirking from the door way. I quickly pushed Tommy off me and his face turned red when he saw them too.

“Hi guys.” Ash said still smirking. “Getting steamy, now are we?”

“Why does this always happen? Can’t I ever have you to myself?” Tommy said breathing down my neck causing Ash to snicker. I’d get her later.

Ash proceeded to tell us about her ‘amazing date’ last night. I was really happy for them. Soon I hoped Tommy and I would be that way too. We only had about a month left here at home since we decided to move earlier to get a feel of the city. Now that Chad was here to stay, there was no reason for me to worry about Ash. Tommy and I would be in New York and they’d be enjoying the beaches in California.

I couldn’t help but feel excited about going off to college. I’d experience new things and at the same time be doing it with someone I loved.

“Hello” Ash said waving her hand in front of my face. “Anybody home?”

“Huh” I said returning to reality.

“Dude you blacked out man.” Chad said.

“Where’s Tommy?” I asked looking around.

“Oh he’s upstairs.”

“Cool, so what were you guys saying?” I asked.

“Nothing really. You just looked so out of it.” Ash said.

I got up and walked to the kitchen, I need some water. I heard Ash’s phone ring. Damn that girl is like a hotline. Just as I was about to walk up the stairs, I was stopped by a scream.

“NO! It can’t be. It wasn’t her!” She screamed into the phone.

“Babe, what’s wrong?” Chad said rushing over to her.

Ash wouldn’t move. By now I was standing next to her, trying to get her to breathe. Chad took the phone from her and put it to his ear. He listened for awhile before talking again.

“Yes sir. Thanks, I understand.” He hung up and put the phone on the table.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Ash’s mom was in an accident. A drunk driver jumped a red light and slammed into her car.” he said walking to the door.

“Is she alright?”

“They say she’s in surgery right now, but it seems serious. We better get over there now.”

“What’s wrong? I heard a scream.” Tommy said rushing down the stairs.

“Ash’s mom was in an accident. Come on, we’re going to the hospital.” Chad said hurrying out the door.

                                                                                          ***

A/N well i know this was a super short chapter....i'm a very lazy person so i got occupied with sleep ^_^ hahaha...anywaaay... i'm not putting any more "ahem" scenes in here...i feel weird and it gives me the hibbie-jibbies... *shiver* anywaaaay i'll be writing a new story after i finish this one....still brainstorming though.... MUCH LOVE  Carrie♥♥