Where My Heart Is... boyxboy chapter 12

• Dedicated to Mean Mariam

here's the latest chapter... :D

thanks for reading....

Begum as promised..this chapter is dedicated to you :)) i love you Bish!!

Vote, Comment, etc

~Tommy's POV~

“Fuck!” I screamed throwing my tennis ball at the wall for the millionth time. This was all I did to pass my time lately. One week. One freaking week! I couldn’t go on living like this anymore.

“Fuck fuck fuck!” I threw the ball with so much force that it bounce off the wall that it break the window.

“Thomas Jacobs!” My mom screamed coming up the stairs. “I will not condone such language in my house! If you have problems, fix it. Don’t cause havoc where it is not needed.”

She entered my room and spotted the broken window. Her eyes looked like those cartoons where their eyes bulge out five feet away from their bodies.

“My window! You broke my bloody window!” she shrieked.

“Chill out mom. I’ll pay for it.”

She softened a little bit. “You better and again fix your problems don’t cause unnecessary destruction.”

She walked out and went back downstairs. Sometimes that woman just drove me crazy. I walked around my room looking for something to do. Then it dawned on me, if you have problems, fix it. How could I be so stupid? I’ll just have to find a way to make things right again.

I took my phone off my bed and dialed the number of the local flower shop. Some guy picked up. I asked for a bunch of red roses to be delivered to Kevin’s house with a card saying ‘I’m sorry’. I hoped that he wouldn’t throw it away.

Later that night I tried calling Kevin again. It went directly to voicemail.

“Hi this is Kevin; I’m not available right now so please leave a message. If this is Tom…” there was a momentary pause. “then stop calling me.”

Damn he even changed his voicemail message to shut me out. But that wouldn’t work. I was determined to get him back. I heard the front door open and close down stairs. Chad was probably back. Good, now this was my chance to find out about Kevin.

He came in and threw his bag on his bed. After graduation, my parents told him to just move in if he was going to live off us. His parents took that as a great get away so they moved to Europe. Weird people. I couldn’t understand how I was related to them.

“Hey cuz, sup.” He said as if nothing was wrong.

  “I’m alive that’s what’s up. So?” I said shifting on my bed.

“So, what? He said nonchalantly.

“Kevin.”

“What about him?”

“Come on. Don’t act stupid. How is he? Has he said anything about me?”

“About you? Why would he even want to breathe in the same air as you? You hurt him Tom.” My head immediately fell. Good job making the guilty guy feel guilty.

“I know I hurt him. If he would just let me explain. I was drunk. I honestly thought that was Kevin I was kissing.”

“I was drunk. That’s the oldest excuse in the book. You really think I’m going to believe that. You caused this Tom, so now you have to live with the consequences.” He said taking some clothes out of his bag. He’d spent a lot of nights at Kev’s house. “And anybody who’d mistake that bitch for Kevin is an idiot. Oh that’s right it’s you.”

“Why won’t anyone believe me? I didn’t mean to do it. Because of one stupid night I lost the person I love.” Both mine and Chad’s eyes went wide. Did I just say ‘the person I love’? Was that a confession?

“Tom, what did you just say?” Chad said stopping what he was doing.

“I-I think I just confessed my…my love for Kevin.” I was still shocked myself. Did I love him? I wouldn’t be feeling this way if I didn’t love him.

“Well I’ll be damned. Finally.”

I looked at him with raised eye brows. “Finally? What do you mean?”

“We’ve been waiting for you to say that you liked him forever. Kevin was beginning to think that you didn’t feel anything for him because you never showed it. And you always acted distant with him in public.”

“He did? Well I’m not gay-gay. I just have feelings for Kevin. No one else.”

“Well cuz, there’s not much I can do here. You did start this mess. Just sort it out. Kevin’s basically dying of heart ache, but he’s so stubborn he won’t talk to anyone.”

“Damn. I caused that. I need to explain. You may not believe me but I know what happened. I need to talk to him.” I had just remembered about the phone call I made earlier today. “Chad, did he get the flowers I sent him?”

“Uhh yea he got them but…” he trailed off.

“But what?” I wanted to know what he did with them.

“He uhh said he didn’t want anything from you and he threw it in the trash. Although, he did take one rose and went upstairs.”

“But why would he only take one?”

“I don’t know. I’m pretty tired. Could we talk about this tomorrow? You should get some rest too. I have a feeling it’s going to be a long day.”

Chad got into bed and covered himself with his blanket. I did the same thing. I was going to win him back. Nothing could stop me. How long have I felt this way about him? I have to let him know that I didn’t do those things intentionally. I need to tell him how I feel. I need to tell him…tell him that I, Thomas Jacobs am in love with him.

 A/N okay okay...i know it's another short chapter but i was tired and i hated leaving you guys hanging like that...because of certain people i felt slighty pressured...but no worries i still love you all..hope you enjoyed it