Where My Heart Is... boyxboy chapter 17

here is the latest chapter :D

woohoo 17 freaking chapters!! i feel like i've accomplished something great..liiiikkke...hm climing a very steep hill!! yaay

Video link is I stay in love by Mariah Carey...

Pic's of Kevin ;) give you an idea of what Tommy saw in Chapter 16

Vote,Commet, Like

ENJOOOOY!!!

~Kevin's POV~

“Guys this is Josh. Josh meet the guys.” I said standing next to him.

Tommy stood up and glared at him. Seriously, what was his problem> He was acting like a little kid who just got his favourite toy taken away.

“Hi guys.” Josh said smiling.

It was Ash who broke the tension. “Hey, I’m Ashley. Nice to meet you. I saw you last night at the party last night.”

“Uhh yea, that’s where I met Kevin.”

“I thought I told you that you couldn’t come in.” Tommy said ignoring the rest of us.

“Yea, but this isn’t your house. You can’t say who’s allowed in or out.”

“It’s my boyfriend’s house and I happen to live here.”

Josh’s eyes widened. “Y-you live here?”

“That’s right pal.” Tommy came and stood directly in front of Josh. When the hell did he grow so tall? They were almost eye to eye. “You better watch your back dude.”

Tommy walked to the stairs. “Where are you going?” I asked.

“I’m going upstairs for a second. Chad, come here.” he said motioning to Chad.

Chad walked after and Tommy said something that caused him to stiffen. I gestured for Josh and Ash to follow me into the lounge. We each took a seat and made ourselves comfortable.

“You want anything to eat or drink?” Ash asked.

“Yea, a soda is cool.” She nodded and w2ent to the kitchen.

“So Kevin, how long have you and Tom been together?”

“Just a little over a month.” I replied proudly.

“That’s not too long.”

“I know but we’ve been best friends since elementary.”

“I heard relationships between friends usually don’t last very long.”

I scowled at him. “What are you trying to say Joshua?”

“No, no. I didn’t mean anything by it. I just heard it a lot.” He said raising his hands in front of him to show innocence.

“You shouldn’t always believe what you hear.” Lucky for him Chad walked into the room.

“So, what are we talking about?” he asked sitting next to me.

“Uhh, we were just talking about Josh being a surfer and stuff.”

“So you’re here for vacation then?” Chad asked.

“Yep, and I’m definitely enjoying it so far.” Josh said winking at me. What the hell was that?

I tried to ignore Josh’s wink but it was all I could think about. He knows I have Tommy; he shouldn’t be doing shit like that. Tommy came downstairs ten minutes later just as Ash was bringing the snacks out. We played video games and laughed while Tommy just gave Josh death glares. Chad and Ash snuck away now and then for sneak out make-out sessions. We were interrupted by Josh’s phone ringing.