Where My Heart Is... boyxboy chapter 14

• Dedicado a Faiza Rafique

Heres' the latest upload....

this story is dedicated to my best friend fay, a super awesome person. I LOVE YOU!! thanks for reading my story :))

My story had reached over 1000 reads in the period of 10 days!! yay... thanks to my readers. you guys rock!! :D

it's bit short but i think there's a lot of meaning to it.

 Pic's of Ash and Chad :))

~Tommy's POV~

We were eating out at a diner close to Kevin’s house and having a good time. I looked around me and was glad to see all the happy faces around me. It was a good thing I confessed because now Kevin was really mine. He didn’t need to feel insecure anymore because here I was with my arms wrapped around him to be comforted if the need should arise. I was certain that my world was complete. I had everything I ever wanted. I looked over the table at Ash and Chad. They were only together for a couple of weeks but anyone could tell that they were madly in love. I put my arm around Kevin and he stiffened a bit. I wish one day people would be able to tell that were madly in love just by looking at us too.

“What are you thinking so hard about?” Kev asked playing with his fork.

“Us” I smiled at him.

“Ooh what about us.” I chuckled lightly. “All good things babe, all good things.”

His eyes widened at me calling him babe. This just caused my smile to grow wider. He’s going to have to get used to it because I’ll be calling him that a lot from now on.

After we finished eating, we decided to catch the ten ‘o clock movie at the twenty-four hour cinema. It was an action packed comedy. If I had tails they would have been off with all my laughing. We finished the movie and Chad and I drove Ash and Kev to their respective homes.

When we got home all the lights were out even the porch light. I was sure that I put it on before I left. We went inside and the house was even darker on the inside. Mom and dad probably went to bed already. Chad and I started walking up the stairs when mom spoke.

“Stop right there young man.” I turned around and saw her sitting at the dining room table. I moved to switch on the light. “No. Leave the lights off. I don’t want to see your face.”

I was confused. “Why? What do you mean?”

“How dare you come into my house and pretend that everything is as it should be?”

“Mom, what are you talking about?”

“Don’t call me mom. I am no longer your mother.”

I walked closer to her, Chad remaining where he was.  “Why? What did I do?”

“Stay where you are. How dare you-a sinner- live in my house? I didn’t raise you to turn out this way.”

“Mom you’re not making any sense.”

She stood up from the table letting the chair fall. “Don’t you dare call me your mother! I am no mother of a sinner that goes against God.”

“I still don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“You are one of them. I will not accept it. In all our Christian teachings we have never taught you that it is okay being… gay” she spat the word out with disgust in her voice.

So this is what it was all about. “Me being gay? First things first; I am not gay. I’m in love with a guy. It doesn’t mean I’m gay. Second; I am your son. You should accept me no matter what my orientation is. And lastly; since when are you so religious?”

“You are not my son! And don’t bloody well question my faith.” She turned around and looked down to the ground. “I want you out of my house first thing in the morning.”

I was filled with rage. “You’re kicking me out? You can’t do that. I live here. This is my home.”

“Not anymore. Just get out and leave. You are unwelcomed here.” she walked against the wall as to not touch me. She hurried up the stairs and shut her bedroom door.

“Where are you going to go Tom?” Chad said watching m pack my bags.

“I’ll crash over at Kevin’s house till I find a job and an apartment.” I didn’t have many clothes so I was able to take it all with me.

“So you’re just going to leave? You’re not even going to fight?”

“Why should I? You heard her. I’m not her son anymore. Now that I’m eighteen, I’m legal so I’m capable of being on my own.” I grabbed books and my skateboard. I spotted my acceptance letter from NYU. No point in it now though, but I still stuffed it in my bag.

“Tom, you can’t just give up like this.”

“Chad, I’m not giving up. They don’t want me here. I’m just respecting their wishes. What’s the point of staying somewhere where you’re not welcomed.” Those words stung as I said it. What my mom said hurt me but I was going to be weak. I’d show her that I could get over this.

I looked around the room. It seemed that I had everything I needed. If I needed anything else, I’d just buy it with the money I still had left. I grabbed my keys off the desk and I picked up my bags from the floor. Chad picked up the others. I exited the room and closed the door behind me. I was halfway down the stairs when I heard my dad calling my name. I turned around and saw tears in his eyes.

“Son, I’m so sorry. I never wanted this to happen. You are still my son no matter what. We just can’t fully accept your lifestyle. I love you son. Always have, always will. “He handed me an envelope and went back to his room.

I peeked in the envelope and my eyes grew wide. There was money in there. Lot’s of money. There were also other documents I might need in the future and a piece of paper in there. I opened the paper and saw a bank account number along with the words ‘college fund’ written underneath. My mom may have disowned me but at least I knew my dad still cared for me.

We got into my car and I sped off in the direction of Kevin’s house. It wasn’t long before I was parked outside. I ran up to the porch and knocked on his door.

Kevin opened the door and smile at me but his face dropped when he saw my bags. “Tommy, what happened?”

“Can I stay here for a while?” he nodded and I said hello to my new home. Well for the time being at least.

***