Where My Heart Is... boyxboy chapter 20 [Ending]

• Dedicated to Asra Aymen Naseer

Latest and final chapter.... :( :)

I dedicated this chapter to my friend Asra...thanks hunni you helped me a lot for this.. :) i love you <3

i don't know whether to be happy or sad... this is my very first story :D

thanks to all of those who read it...i appreciate it :)

ENJOOOOY

Pic's of the gang :)

song is 'When you're gone by Avril Lavigne' :))

~Ashley's POV~

"Hi has Joan Henderson come out of surgery yet?" I asked frantic. We'd been here an hour and still no word. God please let my mother be okay.

"No not yet. Why don't you have a seat and we'll notify you immediately after she comes out." The lady behind the desk said.

"Listen you old hag. That's my fucking mother in there! We've been here for a fucking hour and all you people do is tell me to sit and relax. Do you fucking think I can relax when my mom is practically dead in some room?" I said glaring at her with my nostrils flaring.

"Now I don't care for your choice of words young lady. I told you we'll call you when your mother comes out of surgery." She said going back to her pile of papers.

"God dammit woman! I swear I'll-" I was interrupted by Kevin who pulled me away. I started kicking around. "let me fucking go Kevin."

"I'm sorry, the news really shocked her." he said to the lady.

"I understand." She smile at Kev and then turned to me. "One more stunt like that and I'll have you kicked out of the hospital."

I scoffed and went back to the waiting room. Stupid adults, they think they know everything. My mother could die and I couldn't even see her. I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of doors bursting open. I turned around and saw that they were taking my mom to the recovery room.

"Mom!" I screamed rushing to her.

"Please give us way." One of the doctors said.

"B-but is she going to be okay?" I asked tears forming in my eyes.

"She's stable for now, but we can't for certain. Please we really need to get her to recovery." He said pushing her away.

I ran to the waiting room and I stopped just after I opened the door. I couldn't move. My mom was okay, even if... no I wouldn't think about it; she's going to be fine.

"Ash, what happened?" Kev said jumping up from his seat.

"They just took her to recovery. She's okay." The rest got up and joined me in a group hug. "I'm going to see her. I-I just need tot talk to her even if she's not conscious yet."

I turned to walk out the door when a hand pulled me back.

"Ash, I'm here for you. You know that right?" Chad asked looking into my eyes.

He looked sad too. I guess he could feel my pain. I reached up and gently brushed his cheek with my index finger.

"Of course I know that. I love you babe." I leaned up and kissed him lightly on the lips. I walked out the door ad went to my mom.

~Chad's POV~

I felt so sad for Ash right now. She really loves her mom, she's all Ash has. How could this happen? But no matter what happens, she'll have me and I'll gladly give her my shoulder to cry on.