Where My Heart Is... boyxboy chapter 15

• Dedicated to Shanawaaz Mentoor

WOOHOO latest upload!!! :))

This chapter is a little longer than the others...and sorry that i took so long to upload...

anyways....although he will not be a main character or stay long in the story i just wanted to say that the role of Josh will be played by Alex Pettyfer..hmm YUM <3

enjoooy... :D

Vote, Comment, Like etc

~Kevin's POV~

The next morning we were sitting in the kitchen eating cereal. I smiled to myself, it’s funny no matter how old we get we still won’t stop eating cereal.

“What are you smiling about? Are you that happy to have me staying with you?” Tommy said grinning at me.

“I was thinking about my cereal.” I said still eating.

I looked up just in time to see Tommy’s face drop. I burst out laughing. “Why are you laughing at me? And are implying that your cereal is more important than me?”

“Breakfast- is the most- important meal- of the day” I said between laughs.

“You want me to come over there and give you something to really laugh about?” I knew he meant tickling me and there was no way I’d go into a laughing fir now.

“No, no stay where you are. I’ll just try to stop laughing.” I said flashing him my teeth.

“Morning boys.” Mom said coming into the kitchen. “How are you?  Have you been behaving while I was away?” Tommy and I looked at each other. Mom didn’t know about the fight we’d been in the past week. I thought it was best to not bother her with it.

“We’ve been…okay.” I said a little too innocently.

“Hmm, I’ll pretend that I believe you.” She said pouring her a cup of coffee. “So Thomas, have you heard anything from Chad?”

“No Mrs. Turner, not yet. He’s coming over later today though.” Tommy said looking up at her.

“Well I’m sure this situation will clear up soon.” She smiled at him and went to her office. That was mom for you, always positive never judging.

“I wish my mom was like yours” Tommy said looking down. “At least I’d know that she still loves me.”

“I’m sure your mom still loves you.” I said walking over to his side of the table.

“She doesn’t. She said I’m not her son anymore and to never call her my mother again.” I gasped. He’d left that part out last night.

I hugged him and I could feel tears on my shoulder through my shirt. Last night Tommy showed no emotions, I guess those were all coming out now.

“I’m here for you, you know that.” I hugged him tighter and kissed him on his cheek. “Hey do you want to go out for some ice-cream?”

Tommy looked at with raised eyebrows. “Ice-cream? I’m not a six-year old kid who got hurt.”

“And? What’s your point? Ice-cream’s for everyone. It always cheers me up and I don’t want to see you sad. Come on, let’s go.” I pulled him away from the table and we drove to the park to get ice-cream.

We went to the park and ended up losing track of the time because we were playing with the little kids and talking. We came back almost three hours later. Just as we were walking up to the door my phone started ringing in my pocket.