Where My Heart Is... boyxboy chapter 16

latest chapter!! :)

wow..i think my chapters are getting more lengthy..yaaaay!! :D

Pic's of Tommy

Song is Wet by Nicole Scherzinger ;)

ENJOOOOOY!! :))

Vote, Comment, Like etc

This motherfucking asshole! I only met him ten minutes ago but he was already annoying the shit out of me. He thinks he’ll get Kevin for himself. I scoffed. There’s no way in hell that I’ll ever allow that to happen. I just got him back, I’m not going to lose him much less give him to anybody else.

I walked back to Kevin. I looked around and saw him sitting at the bar. I searched the area between us for that guy. Nowhere in sight, I must haves cared him off. Who’s the man? Yea that’s right I am.

“Hey babe, I’m back.” I said grabbing a seat next to him.

He looked up at me. I was sure he was searching for bruises. He smiled when he didn’t find any.

“So what did you guys talk about?” he said taking a sip of his cocktail.

“Nothing much.”

He raised his eyebrows. “Nothing much? Seriously?”

“Nothing you should be worried about at least.” I stood up. “Come on. Let’s get out of here.”

“What about Ash and Chad?”

“I told them earlier to meet me at the car at ten. They should be there by now.”

We walked towards the car and I saw what’s-his-face smirking at me from a corner. I shot him a death glare and hugged Kevin tighter to me. He’s gonna pay.

“Tommy, are you alright? You look really ticked off.” Kevin said stopping mid-way.

Babe you can’t imagine how ticked off I really am. “No I’m cool. You must be seeing things.”

The four of us got into the car and Chad decided to spend the night at Ash’s place. Great, now I got to have Kevin to myself for the night. Living together was amazing but…what would we do…what would happen in the long run. I mean, we’re not going to stay young forever and of course I’d want to be with him till my last breath but, he would want something more. Would I be able to give it to him?

We dropped Ash and Chad off and I walked with Kevin inside the house. We went up stairs and went to his room and I locked the door behind me.

“Why are you locking the door?” Kevin said pulling off his shirt.

“Your mom’s across the hall. We wouldn’t want her to be walking in on us now would we?” I walked closer to him.

“Walk in on us? What do you mean?”

I silenced him by crashing our lips together. I didn't really have a plan. I guess I was willing to see where the night would take us.

“Wow Tommy. What got into you?” he said catching his breath.

“I…I don’t know. I want to try something out.” He looked confused. I’d change that expression soon enough.

“Like what?”

I pushed him back and gently let him fall on the bed. His eyes grew wide. I figured he knew what I was doing now. I traced a finger along his chest and I felt him tense under me.