Where My Heart Is... boyxboy chapter 13

• Dedicated to Shanawaaz Mentoor

LATEST CHAPTER!! :))

This chapter is dedicated to my cousin who is also my biggest fan. Shanawaaz i know what i said hurt you and i'm extremely sorry. I'll buy you an ice-cream when i come home okay?? I love you. No matter what, you'll always remain my favourite cousin. please forgive me?

WOOT WOOT!! i feel awesome I LOVE YOU ALL <3 thanks for sticking by me for 13 chapters yea!!

Pic's of Tommy

Vote,Comment, etc  i want to get to 1000 reads before the weekend is over :D

~Ashley's POV~

I knocked on Kevin’s bedroom door. “Kevin, open the door. Can’t we just talk for a while?”

“No Ash. Leave me alone.” He said screaming from the other side of the door.

“It’s been a week, we miss you. You’ll have to come out sometime.”

“I don’t want to.”

“You’re being very stubborn. Fine have it your way.” On my way down stairs I heard the doorbell ring. I ran down because I knew it would be Chad.

I opened the door and was greeted with a bright smile. “Hey babe.”Chad said leaning down to kiss me on the cheek.

It would have been great if I didn’t see a certain someone standing behind Chad. “What’s he doing here?”

Tom was standing behind him looking al guilty and shit. Serves him right. This lowlife-good for nothing-son of a-

My thoughts were interrupted by Chad. “Well I brought him over.”

My anger was now directed at Chad. “What the hell processed you to do such a thing?”

“He wanted to explain what happened that night. Come on look at him Ash.”

“I can see perfectly fine. And what I see is an Asshole. A jerk that hurt my best friend.”

Chad face hardened. “Hey, I know he did some stupid things in his life and he’s a complete idiot who can’t tell right from wrong, and he can be a jerk and an asshole and-“

He was cut off by Tom. “Okay I think she get’s the point.”

“Whatever. He’s a dickhead, but he’s still my cousin and I won’t let you insult him in front of me like that.”

I just decided to keep my mouth shut before I said something I might regret later. “Fine, I’ll stop but he still can’t see Kevin.”

“I need to see him. There’s something need to tell him.” Tom said causing me to glare at him.

“I said no. If you need to say anything I can pass on the message.”

“No. this is something he needs to hear directly from me.”

“Have you last your ears or something? He won’t even talk to us, why would he want to talk to you?”

“Well I’ll make him listen.” There was a momentary silence and then Tom ran right pass me running for the stairs.

“God dammit Tom! Get your fucking ass back down here!” I said running after him.

Before Tom could reach the top of the stairs Kevin’s bedroom door opened, he peeked outside and he was now face to face with the jerk from hell.