Chapter 4: First Day

Ellie Davis ^^

~~~

It was Tuesday morning, the first day of Isabella at Anderson&Co. Thankfully, she got up pretty quickly and took a long and relaxing shower. After showering, she put on some clothes which included a white full sleeved blouse and a black pencil skirt with a pair of black heels. She wore the locket which their mother gave her. Thinking about Mother brought tears in Isabella's eyes but she hold them back reminding herself what her mother told her

"You are a strong girl, Isabella"

Those were the last words that her mother said before saying goodbye to this world. The death of her mother was all an accident which Isabella blamed to herself because of that man who used to tell her that it was all her fault but actually it wasn't. She was only twelve year old that time when she lost her mother and Megan was only five year old and Isabella had to take care of her own self and Megan too.

Isabella shook away all the thoughts and wiped off the tears from her face while pecking the little locket. She did her makeup and pulled up her hair in a bun. She wore her heels, took her bag and went downstairs where Jessica and Megan were sitting.

"Hey, Jess. What are you doing here?" Isabella asked, clearly confused of her Aunt's presence this early.

"Good Morning to you too, Bella. And I thought it would be great if I bring some pancakes and coffee as it is your first day to new work and I wanted to wish you good luck too" Jessica said

"Thank you" Isabella cooed while hugging her Aunt

"Now let's eat breakfast" Jessica said

The breakfast was pretty delicious as it was home made. She thanked Jessica while getting ready to leave. Jessica offered Isabella to drop her in her car so she wouldn't be late on the first day. They got out of the apartment and climbed in Jessica's car quickly. It was a black Mercedes. Jessica once also offered Isabella a car but she refused as she had already helped her very much in the past when there was no one, so she refused. Jessica first dropped Megan at her school.

"Good luck, Izzy. Have a good day" Megan said to Isabella while climbing out of the car.

"Thank you. Have a good day too and don't get in so much trouble" Isabella said. She knew that Megan was against the Bullies and couldn't even stand them. Once Megan witnessed a boy making fun of a girl saying that she was a nerd. The girl was a little too much occupied by her books every time but that doesn't mean that anyone could just come and make fun of her. Megan couldn't take it anymore as she went to the boy and kicked him in his balls. The boy ended up in hospital and as for Megan, she was suspended for three days. Megan had this bad girl facade in her school but she didn't had anything against anyone, she didn't hurt anyone if it was unnecessary.

They soon arrived outside Anderson&Co. Isabella climbed out of the car getting a good luck from Jessica. She first went towards the coffee shop which was near the building.

" A coffee, two sugar" Isabella said to the barista who was a boy and looked like he was a teenager. She asked Ellie about the coffee that Mr. Anderson liked on the day of her interview

"That would be $2" He said

Isabella took out the money and paid. She grabbed the coffee and walked out of the coffee shop.

She entered the building quickly while giving herself a quick prep talk about how not to be nervous and not mess up anything.

"Isabella, Hey" Ellie greeted