Chapter 27: Holy Crap

Isabella^^ Just imagine her with long hair.

The voice of rain splattering against the living room window snapped Isabella out of her thoughts which were eating her brain away. She was running a marathon of Ryan Gosling movies and waiting for Ellie to arrive for their sleepover. They had planned a sleepover last week and they invited Hailey too as she was a part of their small group now but she couldn't come as she was off to her Grandma's house who came back from Fiji after almost 4 years. Isabella was just in an oversized shirt which belonged to Stefan and her undies.

Stefan, her family friend was the person Isabella grew up with. He was her childhood bestie and they were very close, they even went to high school together heck they started school together since they were small kids. They were like partners in crime. She still remembered the day when Isabella was sitting on a swing, licking her icecream, she was wearing a yellow sundress and her hair were tied in two small pigtails. She remembered how Stefan ran towards her and asked jer if she wanted to be her friend, she agreed and they instantly hit off. He was her only friend but she began to distant herself from him after her mother's death because she didn't want him to know about how her father abused and blamed her because it would only increase complications. She missed him badly and wanted him to visit her but it was going to be awkward if he visited her because the last time they met, he confessed his feelings for her which turned everything 360 degrees, she never thought of him in a romantic way, she always loved him as a brother which she never had. So she never returned those feelings.

The knock on the main door broke her out of her thoughts. She stood up from the couch, stretching her arms that were aching due to staying still. She walked towards the door knowing that it was Ellie.

"Did you die on the way?" She said once she opened the door but it wasn't Ellie. Seth was standing there in his white t-shirt which was completely drenched and his hair was wet. It all felt like deja vu.

"No, I certainly didn't die on the way" He said with humor in his voice.

"Uh sorry, I thought it was Ellie. So what are you doing here?" Isabella asked embarrassingly.

"Uh, my car broke down and my phone is dead too so I thought if I could stay the night here" He lied about the phone being dead, his car broke down near her apartment and he saw it as a way to spend the night with her.

Holy carp! She thought

Never Isabella ever thought this was going to happen to her. She gulped, taking in the words of the man standing in front of her. If she allowed him in, that means that he was going to spend the night with her, in her house, alone. She imagined all the possibilities which could happen in a night and the thoughts were unholy. Her imagination ran far and wild as she glimpsed at his wet attire.

"Oh, it's okay. Come inside" She managed to mutter.

Her phone beeped and she walked towards it and grabbed it. Opening her phone, she saw Ellie's message.

Sorry, can't come. Carson is sick and I gotta look after him xx

It's fine, I understand. Make sure to cook him soup and USE PROTECTION! She sent the message and tossed her phone on the couch. Turning around, she found Seth looking at her legs. She pulled her shirt down a bit, feeling that it was suddenly very short. She cleared her throat to gain his attention.

After locking the front door, she rushed in her room to grab a towel. When she came back, she saw him taking off his shirt and her eyes widened. She walked towards him slowly and passed him the towel, her eyes on the floor. He dried his hair and she took a look on his 8 packs. They looked so lickable. Get out of gutter mind, she snapped to herself mentally.