Chapter 20: Flying Back & Apologies

One year, it has been one year since Isabella left New York and got settled in Miami. Isabella had found a good job there, she was a kindergarten teacher while Megan was in her senior year and after that she'll be off to college and Isabella would have her house all to herself. Sure Miami was great and all but it didn't give that New York feeling, she badly wanted to move back to New York after everything was probably cleared. She missed evrything. She missed Ellie, Jessica and the time she spent with her, Carson and his goofiness, Valerie and her sarcastic remarks and most importantly Seth. She missed him the most because of him she was not able to get a proper goodnight sleep, what can she do he invaded her thoughts. Her feelings for him were a mess but she couldn't do anything about it as he was once her boss.

"Zaden, don't push Roxy like that" Isabella said in a loud voice

"Mam, she's stealing my colors" Zaden said. He was a little five year boy, his hair was blond.

"Roxy, you should not steal, you have to ask for Zaden's permission first and then you can share" Isabella explained softly and Roxy, a cute little brown haired girl nodded

"Zaden, can I take your colors?" Roxy asked in a cute voice and Zaden nodded while giving her a kiss on the cheek causing Isabella to chuckle. She went back to her chair.

Megan was going to graduate in two weeks and then they would be possibly flying back to New York. She was 17 as Isabella was 23. The kindergarten teacher job was enough for her to pay the rents, provide them food and clothes and other things it was not that bad after all. After heading to New York she would have to find another job because she was sure Seth won't accept her back as his PA after 1 year as she didn't give him any information about her leaving the city. And she didn't get a call from her lawyer too so that meant that that man was no longer in New York.

I would soon move back to New York, She thought, she can't run away from her problems she has to face them.

She shook her head as she unlocked her apartment, Megan was still in her school. She usually stays at library in her school because her exams were going on and she found comfortable studying in library so Isabella had the home to herself. She changed her clothes and ate the left over Chinese. She opened her TV and flicked the chanel when she saw something:

One of the New York's most eligible bachelor and the CEO of Anderson&Co seen out with a new girl. Could she be possibly his new mistress or just a one night thing? Stay with us to find out more-

Isabella turned off the TV, she was feeling disappointed but she couldn't comprehend why? She was not in a relationship with him or anything so she needed to chill but her heart clenched at the site of him and an unfamiliar girl.

She went to her bed and tried to sleep but couldn't as the picture of Seth and that woman was making her feel sad and disappointed.

***

Megan's graduation day arrived. Her dress was flowy from bottom and fitted from the top.

 Her dress was flowy from bottom and fitted from the top