Chapter 24: In The Club

Isabella's dress^^

I have entered TAC in the Wattys 2016 but I know for a fact that I won't win and I have entered just for fun.

And there's going to be a small mature scene ahead so I'm warning if anyone don't wanna read it. And this is the first and the last time I'm going to warn you guys. Enjoy xx

And last but not the least, don't say that you don't love me after reading this chapter. XD

"No, don't go in there you idiot, he will kill you" Isabella yelled as she threw popcorn on her TV screen. The girl in the horror movie went inside the kitchen being the naive and stupid these horror film's main characters are.

"Who's in there?" The girl asked

"The ghost is in there, making himself a sandwich. Would you like some?" Isabella yelled

The girl screamed as she felt something sharp on her neck and it was a knife, she screamed once again.

"Told ya to not go in there, shitty movie" Isabella said as she turned off the tv. She was as usual alone in her house and it was a Saturday night. She decided to call Ellie. She picked up after two rings.

"Hello" Ellie said

"Hey, Ell. It's me" Isabella said as she lied on her couch

"Oh hi, how are you?" Ellie asked

"I'm fine, anyways what are you doing?"

"I was just trying to cook Alfredo but it burned"

"How?"

"I was talking to Carson and I lost track of time and it decided to burn, stupid thing" Ellie said, oh yes she forgot to tell you that they were dating now.

"It was supposed to burn, it won't wait for you till you end the call" Isabella said chuckling

"Haha whatever" Ellie said and Isabella could imagine her rolling her eyes playfully.

"Come over for a sleepover, I'm bored" Isabella said pouting

"Actually Bella, I have plans. Carson asked me to accompany him to this new club for a few drinks"

"Oh, it's ok enjoy"

"Wait, you can always join us, wait you are joining us and I won't take a no for the answer"

"Okay fine, I'll join you just because I don't want to die because of this boredom"

"Okay, I'll be at your house in umm 10 minutes and we'll get ready together" Ellie chirped happily

"Fine" Isabella said as she cut the call and went to take a shower. After showering, she got dressed in her tank top and sweatpants as she heard the doorbell rang. She opened the door to find Ellie with a bag which looked more like a makeup bag in her hand and a shopping bag. She led her inside the apartment.

"Would you like something to drink?" Isabella asked and Ellie shook her head.

"I brought you a dress"

"Why? I have a dress for the party"

"No, I don't want to hear anything you're wearing this dress and it's FINAL" Ellie said, as she grabbed Isabella's hand and went towards her room.

"You like it?" Ellie asked as Isabella twirled around in her dress, looking in the mirror.

"It's beautiful but it's a bit revealing" Isabella said pointing towards her chest