003.

Yoongi eyed the tall boy. Snapping his pencil in half. Why did he make him so angry? Why did this boy think that he was his child? Yoongi is older than him! Who does he think he is making him call him.... daddy. Of course Hoseok gladly took a seat next to Yoongi leaning against his chair. Hoseok mouthed, 'we gonna fuck later right?' Yoongi was even more angry than he already was. Yoongi got up, and slapped him in the face. He breathed heavily and his eyes furrowed when he realized what he has done.
"Oh, Sh-shit so-"
The teacher gasped and sent Yoongi and Hoseok to the principal's office right away. They stormed their way down the hall glaring at each other and finally taking a seat near the office.
"I can't believe you."
"I can't believe you slapped me."
Yoongi glared at the black haired boy.
"Want me to do it again?" Hoseok tensed up and shook his head, smiling nervously. He rubbed his cheek because, damn that hurt. I'm going to get you back Yoongi, just you watch. He thought to himself. He grinned evilly when he thought about his revenge, until the principal came out interrupting his thoughts.
" Mr. Min and Mr...?" She narrowed her eyes because she never seen this man before.
She clears her throat, "This is a first time, come in. "
The principal welcomed them in and smiled warmly at them.
"So what seems to be the problem?" Yoongi groaned and leaned back in his chair.
"This guy here is an annoying hor- i mean idiot and he won't leave me the fuck alone." Yoongi stated.
Hoseok gasped sarcastically, putting a hand to his chest, "Im so offended!"
"Shut the fuck up Jung Hoseok, i will punch the shit out of you-"

"Mr. Min that is not at all nice! You guys need to stop fighting each other! I'm sorry, I wouldn't love to do this but, you both get a detention after school. You both need to make up or get a suspension!"

Yoongi walked out with Hoseok. Hoseok's face was too cheery, that it affected Yoongi so much it made him want to puke.
"I can't fucking believe im staying after school with a horny shit like you." Yoongi mumbled under his breath. He widened his eyes when Hoseok put his hands on his ass, giving them a tight squeeze and then walked away while waving.
"See you after school Min Yoongi!" Hoseok yelled out.

-

a/n;
this chapter is super short and lame but nsfw will be happening next chapter bye