013.

The scene kept repeating in his head. He couldn't believe it, why now? Yoongi hugged his knees and lied his head softly against them. Yoongi sighed. He turned his head to his phone. No messages. Nothing. He decided to call Namjoon since he hasn't talked to him in forever. Namjoon didn't pick up his phone. Of course he wouldn't. He was a popular guy after all. Yoongi sighed and put his phone inside his pocket.
"Maybe I can go to the cafe and get my favorite drink?" Yoongi asked himself. He had to admit, he really didn't want to take foot outside ever again, but he was bound to do it anyways. Yoongi picked himself up off his bed and walked downstairs slowly. God he was a mess. He slightly scratched his scalp and slipped on his shoes.
"The café isn't that far from here its only about 2 blocks."

[♥]

He was glad no one was in the café. Especially a certain someone who decided to cheat on him.
"Why am I so upset about this anyway we're not even dating..". After Yoongi ordered his Chocolate Macchiato he sat down by himself. The doorbell rang signaling that someone was walking inside. It was a guy, a handsome one at best.
"I hate boys." Yoongi mumbled to himself and slammed his macchiato on the table causing it to spill all over his hand.
"Fuck!" He screamed. He held his hand and whimpered. Everyone looked at him (If you count 2 people as everyone). The guy that just came in quickly grabbed some napkins from the front counter. He sped over to Yoongi with a worried expression, that was quite too cute for this man.
"Are you okay?" He handed Yoongi the napkin and smiled softly.
"Y-yeah I'm ok-" Yoongi looked up at him examining his facial features. Big plump lips, chubby cheeks and a very great jawline. This guy was.....
"Park Jimin?!" He slammed his hands on the table.
"Woah! Yoongi is that you?" He looked up and down and giggled.
"What's with the hair? I barely even noticed you!"
"What the fuck Jimin? I thought you were in Busan you shit! Why didn't you text me or anything?! A-and..."
He looked at Jimin and examined him a bit more.
"When did you get so hot?!" Jimin smacked the back of his head.
"I was always hot you dork!" He grinned cheekily and sat down next to Yoongi.
"Whatever!" Yoongi crossed his arms. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming back?"
"My phone was dead silly! I couldn't charge it until I got back here and booked a hotel." Don't airplanes have outlets though? Yoongi thought to himself and shook his head. Jimin was always the busy type. He has a goal, to be a vocalist in the future. While Yoongi, doesn't really have anything he wants to grow up to. Sure, he loved playing basketball, but he wasn't going to be the type to grow up and be a professional basketball player.
"I'm glad you're back though!" Yoongi made his signature smile.
"Yeah!" Jimin smiled as well. "You going to collage soon?"
"Y-yeah? I failed school last year so i have to take senior year again." Yoongi slouched down and frowned. He couldn't believe Jimin is younger than him and he was already in collage it was unbelievable. Yoongi is 19 and Jimin was 17? God what a big reputation this guy has.
"You're for sure going to pass highschool this year ! Don't stress to much about it Yoongi everything's okay!" He patted his back.
"Psh, yeah right my heart was broken recently.."
Jimin raised his eyebrows, "Who?"
"This guy named Hoseok, he's hooking up with other peo-"
The bell rang again, It was Hoseok.
"Speak of the devil." Yoongi mumbled to himself. Hoseok turned to look at him and smiled.
"Hey Yoongi! Funny seeing you here!" He chuckled and sat across from Yoongi. He eyed Jimin and pointed at him. "Who is that?"
Yoongi looked at the direction Hoseok was pointing ,"Oh him? Hes my fri-"
"I'm his boyfriend."

-
YALL