007.

Hoseok's eyes widened as Yoongi bent down to touch his dick but he immediately pushed him away.
"Yoongi what the fuck?! we cant do this in the car! You need to go home!"
Yoongi was giggling. "C'mon Hoseok you always wanted to do this to me." He began to palm his newly erection. Hoseok bit his lip at the sight.
"Yoongi I'm warning you.."
"I don't care you're not going to do anything!" Yoongi giggled once more patting both of their erections. He pulled down both their zippers and he then began to pull off his pants. Hoseok couldn't deny that public sex was great, but lots of questions invaded his mind. What if someone saw them?
Yoongi began to touch his own dick and laughed.
"I never touched a penis this is so cool!" He began to stroke up and down. He breathed heavily and
started to moan loudly. This was when Hoseok started to freak out. He couldn't take it anymore. Hoseok covered Yoongi's mouth and pushed Yoongi to the back of the car and was now on top of him.
"Baby I warned you.." He licked his lip. He roughly flipped Yoongi around so that his ass was facing Hoseok. He smacked it, once, no twice. Yoongi yelped but let out a moan at the burning sensation. It felt great.
"You've been a bad boy Yoongi."
Before yoongi can even respond he slapped Yoongis ass again.
"You've been such a bad boy. " He slapped again. Yoongi twitched beneath him and felt his precum leak out that fell from the tip of his dick. After one more harsh slap, he rubbed his ass and gripped some of it in his hand. He pulled both cheeks apart and saw his tiny little hole. Hoseok leaned into yoongis ear making sure his buldge touched Yoongi's ass.
"Yoongi wait till I fuck your little hole. You're going to beg and moan for more and more. I'll fuck you sensless into the sheets and I'll make sure you can't walk again.." He moved away and climbed back up to his seat. Yoongi couldn't believe his ears. His face immediately turned red, he even got turned on a lot more. He felt like he couldn't breathe. His eyes darted at the front of the seat and saw that Hoseok was driving. By the time he can even regain his senses the car was already pulling up to Yoongi's driveway.
"Pull back up yours pants and go sleep its almost 1 in the morning Yoongi." Hoseok looked in the back and saw yoongi struggling to pull up his underwear and pants.
He got out of the car, still dizzy from the buzz and walked to his door and went inside. Hoseok looked back down at his erection and hit the wheel.
"I should've fucked him."
-
a/n;
rlly short and rushed chapter! but anyways i loev all ur guy's comments !!the reason i dont reply is because i dont know how to rip but anyways i finally did nsfw and idek how to write it woaj!