017.

It was school finally. Yoongi didn't think about how long those two days were. Yoongi sighed, he couldn't stop thinking about Hoseok, or thinking about how happy he was. He got up off his cozy bed and opened the curtains. It was raining. Yoongi's mood dropped and he groaned.
"I can't believe I have to dress heavy today."
He shrugged and slipped on some sweatpants and a flannel. Yoongi posed in front of his mirror and took a picture smiling.

minyoongis
#.ootd

The first person he saw that liked his photo was Hoseok. He put his phone in his pocket and ran downstairs to eat some toast. Yoongi slipped on his shoes and grabbed an umbrella. He looked back at the kitchen, but his mom wasn't there. He pulled out his phone and decided to text his mom.
____________________________________

Mom

hey mom? are you home?
read 7:32 am

No baby i am on a business trip

mom why didn't you tell me this a long time ago?
read 7:34 am

Sorry baby i forgot, i'll see you Thursday
___________________________________

Yoongi bit his lip and shook his head and slipped his phone back into his pocket.
"She could've at least woke me up when she left..."
He walked out the door and walked his way to school in the freezing rain.

[💕]

School ended and Yoongi ran to his locker to grab his umbrella. It wasn't there.
"Shit...someone stole it."
He rolled his eyes and groaned. Hoseok ran up to him and breathed heavily.
"Do you have an umbrella?"

Yoongi shook his head and laughed.
"No, you're out of luck someone stole it from me, i don't know how though.."
Hoseok had an idea in mind and snickered and grabbed ahold of his waist.
"We go the same way don't we? We should go to your place since its closer..."
Yoongi groaned and pushed Hoseok's hand off his waist.
"Okay, fine let's run home..."
He looked outside the window to see that it was raining ..really hard.
"We're going to be soaking wet..." Yoongi added.
-
They went outside and looked up at the rain. Hoseok smiled and closed his eyes as raindrops dripped down his face. Yoongi looked at him and smiled as well. He looked at peace, and Yoongi felt the same thing.
"We need...to go Hoseok..."
Yoongi grabbed his hand and ran their way home. They were soaking wet, and Yoongi decided to stomp onto a puddle and laughed as it splashed onto Hoseok.  Hoseok giggled and picked Yoongi up and kissed him. Water drizzled down their foreheads and Yoongi felt at ease. He laughed and kissed him back. They were at the steps of Yoongi's house and Hoseok nearly toppled over as he slammed Yoongi against the door and grabbed Yoongi's hair. He suck and bit on Yoongi's lip and pulled back.
"Open the door baby boy..."
Yoongi immediately felt his dick harden, he opened it from behind and held onto Hoseok. They were soaking wet, but that didn't matter to them at all. Yoongi was slammed onto the couch. Hoseok tore off his drenched shirt and chuckled lowly.
"You're in for a treat tonight, baby.."
Yoongi gulped at the sight he was seeing. Hoseok's slender and toned body made his dick twitch. Yoongi whined. Hoseok leaned down and bit Yoongi's lip, asking for an entrance to his mouth. Yoongi gasped and slowly let Hoseok slip his tongue inside. He roamed and tasted that bittersweet taste lingering on Yoongi's tongue. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseoks neck, not caring about the wet drops that slowly trickled down his neck and face. Hoseok laughed and slid his wet, yet warm hands up Yoongi's thin body. Yoongi felt Hoseok tug at his wet sweatpants and underwear . Yoongi bit his lip as hard as he could to hide from his embarrassment. Hoseok pulled down deathly slow until he reached the end of his balls. Hoseok looked up, his eyes dark and filled with lust.
"Yoongi.....baby boy.."
Yoongi held in a breath as Hoseok slid a finger down his swollen dick.
"H-hoseok, please... please touch me already.."
Hoseok laughed and swirled his index finger around the tip, leaking with precum.
"Hm...."
Yoongi couldn't take it anymore. He knew Hoseok wanted him to say that one word that was so horribly dirty and sickening, Yoongi didn't care anymore.
"D-daddy.... daddy... please.."
He was on the verge of tears before he heard a hum in agreement and without even warning Yoongi he stroked down as quick as he can, making Yoongi jolt on pleasure. Hoseok stroke up and down hovering his other hand at the tip and rolling it around. Yoongi thought he was going crazy, he felt his mind spin, and his body had a mind of its own he couldn't stop moving his hips.
"Being so good, yeah?" Hoseok cooed in his ear. Yoongi couldn't help but nod.
Hoseok stopped which made Yoongi look up at him and before he can protest, he saw him pull off his pants. Hoseok laughed and climbed onto Yoongi, grabbing both of their dicks making Yoongi jump at the sudden pleasure.
"Y-you're a virgin right? I-i figured we can just do this, because you're probably not comfortable enough..."
Hoseok groaned in his ear and kept stroking both of their dicks. Yoongi laughed slightly and stroked Hoseok's face.
"Y-You're stupid...I love you..."
Hoseok took a peck at his lips and pulled back, stroking even faster.
"I love you too..."
Yoongi's and Hoseok's head flipped back. Strings of white shot out of his dick, covering both of their chests and Hoseok's hand. Yoongi smiled and pulled him down. to peck him one last time on the lips.
"Thank you."

a/n;; JSKDJDND JM ALIVE HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER OMG IM SO ,,,, wow IM TIRED ,,Alsp sorry ive been gone for so long !! school is a hassle and i deleted wattpad for a while but this book has gotten so many reads and people requested me to keep the book going and im just!!! super happy,, ty for reading this lame ass book