020.

Hoseok gritted his teeth, glaring daggers at the back of whoever the fuck this boy was. Jungkook acted all smug and tough with all his friends, Hoseok didn't like it.

Yoongi noticed Hoseok staring at Jungkook and sighed. He slowly ripped off a piece of paper from his notebook and wrote "pls dont fight him" on it. He then chucked it at Hoseok's head. Hoseok looked at him and opened the paper ball and frowned at Yoongi, ripping the paper to shreds, still staring at Jungkook. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and leaned over.
"What's up with you? like at least try not to make it obvious.."
Hoseok blinked and looked at Yoongi, anger slowly fading away. Hoseok leaned into Yoongi's ear making sure "Jungkook" didn't hear.
"I don't like him...."
"Me neither.."
As if on cue Jungkook turned around and faced Yoongi.
"Ah hello baby boy.."
Jungkook smiled eyeing Yoongi's lips. He put his thumb on Yoongi's plump bottom lip. Yoongi immediately pulled away, looking at Jungkook in disgust. Hoseok thought his pencil was going to break in half, gasping at the scene that was happening right in front of him.
Yoongi shook his head and bit his lip, he raised his hand and went back to scribbling. Jungkook finally turned back around and continued to chat with his friends.

[✨]

After class has ended, Hoseok waited for Yoongi to go to his next class, luckily, Hoseok had a free period next. As he got up, he was still staring at Jungkook. He decided to tap Jungkook's shoulder. The chocolate haired man whipped his head around and smiled like the fake man he was.

"Ah, Hoseok! I haven't seen you since that party-"

"Don't you ever touch Yoongi again..."

"What are you talking abou- oh, you mean the baby boy...? I didn't know he was yours Hoseok.. I also didn't know you were gay."

Hoseok gripped the collar of Jungkooks collar and pulled him close, making sure their noses touched.

"You hear me? I'm going to say this one more time."
"Don't you dare fucking touch or talk to him ever again."

Jungkook ripped Hoseok's hand off of his shirt and watched Hoseok's nose flare. Jungkook plastered a cocky smirk.

"I get to do whatever I want..and I don't need some lowlife telling me what to do."

Jungkook clicked his tongue and walked out of the classroom, leaving a raging Hoseok.

[ yoongs 💞🔪]

hey hobi,, why didn't you walk me
to class )):
i mean you didnt have to but

aah, sorry baby i was taking care
of something but its ok

okay hobi, i hope it
wasnt about jungkook

it wasn't dont worry 😰👊💯

oh my god hoseok bye

a/n;
i was actually going to make jungkook a good innocent character but i like the evil jk and i need an antagonist in this story to make it more interesting rip anyways i want to punch jk in the face