011.

Hoseok stared at Yoongi, shock and surprise was present in his eyes. Yoongi pulled away quickly, while blood rushed to his face.
"O-oh my god Hoseok. I-I'm sorry I didn't mean t-to do tha- fuck!" He covered his face and fell to his side on the bed. Hoseok just stayed there. Smiling? But why? Yoongi kissed him, He shouldn't be smiling. Hoseok suddenly grabbed Yoongi and held him close giggling. He began peppering Yoongi in kisses, while Yoongis face has gotten redder. He squealed and layed his hands on Hoseok's chest.
"Oh my god- Hoseok stop it!" He laughed as Hoseok tickled his neck with his small kisses. Hoseok smiled and held Yoongi close.

[ ♥ ]

A bright light overcame Yoongi's eyes and he blinked a couple of times from his morning sleep. He looked around. This wasn't his room. He propped himself up on one elbow and wiped his face. The cold breeze hit his hot chest. He immediately looked down and widened his eyes. He was naked. Min Yoongi, was fucking naked. He screamed making Hoseok sit up immediately. Yoongi saw that he was naked too. He screamed again.
"Keep it down babe I'm trying to slee-" Hoseok was slapped in the face. Before Hoseok can even realize it Yoongi ran in the bathroom screaming even louder, along with his clothes hanging from his arm. Hoseok sighed and put on some boxers.
"Come on yoongi its not what it looks like-" Yoongi opened the bathroom door and glared. He walked past Hoseok and grabbed his phone and shoes.
"Yoongi come on, we didn't do anything! plus you were all giggly and cute last night don't leave now!"
Yoongi bit his lip and turned around.
"Why the fuck was I naked then Hoseok. Why were you naked? It obviously is what it looks like! Y-you.." Yoongi looked down and clicked his tongue at Hoseok. He turned away and pulled his shoes on.
"Yoongi fuck just listen to me for once okay!? We didn't have fucking se-" Yoongi was already out the door and slammed it shut. Hoseok crossed his arms and muttered to himself,
"What a fucking drama queen."

-
a/n;
u guys are so nice oh my gosh ;;;
next chapter is gonna be yoongs bday chapter so stay tuned hoes