010.

Today was Hoseok's birthday. But Yoongi did not know what to do. It was a friday for christ's sake and he didn't know what to fucking do. He scribbled some notes down, wondering where to take him. To the bar? No. But then Yoongi questioned himself. Why was he so stressed about this? Even though they had been hanging out for about 2 months now, Yoongi still hated him. At least thats what he thought. He decided to just text him a small happy birthday message on Instagram.

minyoongis;
happy birthday hoseok. hope you have a fun and nice bday lmao?¿

jhopes;
look whos caring about me now :)

minyoongis;
im only caring because it is your bday u dumbass,,,, i dont want u to be sad or anything on ur bday.

jhopes;
but last time when i was there :000 you:0 said :0 you :0 didn't :0 care :0!

minyoongis;
SHUT UP i care im not that cold of a person

jhopes;
you kicked me out

minyoongis;
i had a reason

jhopes;
no u didnt quit ur lyin

minyoongis;
you looked through my fucking phone! and invaded my privacy!

jhopes;
shit u right

Yoongi pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed to himself. Why was Hoseok so nonchalant about all this?

minyoongis;
you know what fuck u

jhopes;
gladly

Before Yoongi could even start a big furious fight, Hoseok covered it up quickly.

jhopes;
wanna come hang out at my place for a bit?

minyoongis;
no

jhopes;
why not:(((( i feel lonely without my baby here

Yoongi's faced flushed bright red and he flailed his arms screaming.

minyoongis;
i haye yiu

jhopes;
im taking that as a yes :) see you later hoe

Yoongi dragged his hands on his face and groaned. He got up and changed to a simple black sweater and trousers, along with fake black glasses. Yoongi slipped on his shoes and walked to hoseoks house. Which was only about 3 houses down. Not that far. As soon as he was ready to press the doorbell screaming can be heard in the distance. Immediately he knew it was Hoseok.
"You're here!" He yelled into Yoongis ear hugging him tightly. "Looking hot as usual too."
Yoongi's eyebrows raised and he pushed him off.
"Shut up..."
Hoseok enthusiastically pulled Yoongi inside, making him stumble along the way. Yoongi looked around and saw balloons that spelled out Hoseok. He looked at the table and saw a giant cookie cake with greenish frosting spelling out "Happy Birthday". He saw some presents as well. Then he saw his family. 2 laughing parents, 3 loud and excited kids, and Hoseok. Yoongi smiled a bit. To be honest it hasn't ever been this lively in his house at all. Now he knows where all Hoseok's energy comes from, his family. Hoseok's dad came up to Yoongi and shook his hand, giving him a few big slaps on his shoulder smiling.
"Hello Yoongi! It is nice to meet you I am Hoseok's dad. Oh and this is my wife, and those kids are a whole 'nother story but, we were excited to see you!" Yoongi shook his hand and his mom as well.
"W-well thank you for inviting me here I appreciate it alot, Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung." Hoseok chuckled in the back running to the table.
"Gosh I am so ready for this cake!" He grabbed his fork and nice cutting a piece off. The kids came running into the kitchen screaming and giggling for a piece and Hoseok glady gave them one. The kids wiped some frosting on his cheek and nose laughing and running away as Hoseok chased them around the house laughing. Yoongi quietly giggled to himself. This place was something he loved. It made him feel happy and warm inside. They were all so, amazing.
---------------------------------------------------
They were both upstairs now, sitting on Hoseoks bed. Yoongi smiled to himself as Hoseok talked/yelled at him about his whole day.
"That sounds very nice Hoseok."
"I know right?! Today was so fun! Especially when you were here oh my gosh! The kids loved you!"
Yoongi laughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah... I don't think its ever been this lively since I was 3. Your house just brightens me up."
Hoseok's eyes lit up and he grabbed both of Yoongis hands smiling wide,
"You're welcome to come anytime."
Yoongi nodded and chuckled hugging Hoseok and...
Kissed his cheek

a/n;
i hops this works oh my gosh