022.

Yoongi taps his foot repeatedly ever since class started. He couldn't face Hoseok at all. He felt ashamed, disgusting and ungrateful. He lets out deep sighs, trying to calm himself down but it seemed like that couldn't even help. Was it cheating? Its wrong to think of Jungkook fucking you on a table right? of course it is! Yoongi's thoughts jumbled up all together. He groaned, putting his head in his hand as he stared down at the worksheet that his teacher gave him.

Hoseok stared afar from him, wondering what was wrong with him. It was too obvious that anxiety was rushing through Yoongi. Hoseok decides to tap him on the shoulder, tilting his head to the side in worry. He lets out a faint whisper so the teacher wouldn't hear.

"Yoongi? Whats wrong with you did something happen?"

Yoongi shakes his head as a bead of sweat runs down his forehead.

"N-Nothing at all! um..."

He groans scratching his head. Yoongi raises his hand, asking for permission to use the bathroom to the teacher. He pulls Hoseok along with him, guilt straining in his head. He stops in his tracks, his head falling down in shame.

"Hoseok I-I need to tell you something. Uh..."

Yoongi twiddles his thumbs, wondering if he really should tell Hoseok what happened with him and Jungkook.

"So... I went to... tell Jungkook... to stop playing with me and..."

Yoongi gulps and Hoseok tilts his head in suspiciousness. He squints and puts his hands on his hips.

"And?"

Yoongi looked at him and chewed on his lip. He looked at him with glossy eyes, trying to not get his anxiety the best of him.

"There was.... sexual tension between me and.... J-jungkook..."

Hoseok widened his eyes and furrowed his brows. He looked at him with pure shock.

"Yoongi... You're not telling me you.....did stuff with him..?"

Yoongi shook his head and waved his hands.

"N-no he-he did this on purpose I-I made a mistake-!"

Hoseok crossed his arms, looking away from Yoongi and turned around. He sighed.

"Yoongi... it's not as bad as you think it is. Just.. promise me you won't do it again? Okay?"

Hoseok walked away from Yoongi, heading back to class, without another word.