021.

The incidents of Jungkook has gotten worse. To touching Yoongi's face and to even wrapping his arms, around Yoongi. Hoseok was gonna explode if Jungkook touched him one more time. Hoseok bit his lip and crushed his soda can, enough for liquid to come out. Yoongi couldn't blame him because he has had enough of it too. Yoongi decided he would talk to Jungkook face to face. He walked down the school hallways. He peeped his head around a corner to see Jungkook cornering a girl. It looked like she was enjoying it. Yoongi took a step foward to inspect who it was. Yoongi cleared his throat and crosses his arms, smirking. The both of them jumped and Jungkook eyed Yoongi, still holding the girl in place. The girl widened her eyes and looked up at Jungkook.
"J-Jungkook .." Jungkook smiled then raised a brow. He took his hands off the girl, she walked past Yoongi, face filled with red. Yoongi chuckled and looked back at Jungkook who was staring at the wall.
"Did I Interrupt something?" Yoongi eyed Jungkook's back. Jungkook who was caught in his moment, turned around and bored his dark eyes into Yoongi.
"Yes you did actually... who do you think you are?" Jungkook crossed his arms as well, his biceps and abs seeming like they could burst out of his shirt at any moment. Yoongi gulped. Suddenly the walls were seeming like they were caving in and shrinking when Jungkook took a step closer.
"You b-better... you better.." Yoongi couldn't process his words and backed up a little bit, touching the wall. Jungkook kept walking closer.
"I better what huh?"
Jungkook tilted his head in mock. Yoongi gulped and eyed his big arms. Yoongi looked back up at Jungkook, wishing he was somewhere else right now. If he didnt go find Jungkook, this wouldn't be happening. It was lunch right now and the halls were empty, which was also another bad idea.
"Stop trying to... get me.. I'm with Jung Hoseok.. n-not you.." Yoongi stammered his way through that sentence and was proud enough to even say it. Yoongi narrowed his eyes away from Jungkook's seeming like it got too hot. Jungkook gripped Yoongi's chin, to make Yoongi look straight into his eyes. kThere was no other way to hesitate or try and push his way out of this, because he was trapped with Jungkooks tall and strong body.
"Get you? I'm only playing with you, but..." Jungkook lifted his arm and put it next to Yoongi's head and placed it on the wall.
"It seems like you're the one who's interested in me and my arms."
Jungkook leaned in and kept boring his eyes into Yoongi's. It felt unnerving and disgusting at how close Jungkook was but it happened to him before, when they first met.. Yoongi didn't know why he wasn't pushing Jungkook away. He got unnecessary thoughts popping in his head about Jungkook's arms.
"Yoongi, you shouldn't be filled with-"
"I-i-"
"Don't you dare interrupt me again."
Jungkook said it with such certainty, and a calming tone it suddenly made Yoongi's pants tight, and to his horror Jungkook looked down and laughed.
"You like that don't you? Being bossed around and put in your place.."
Jungkook let go of Yoongi's chin and backed away.
"Go tell Hoseok about this incident, I bet he'd love to know that you got turned on by me."
Jungkook sent a flying kiss and walked down the hallway. Yoongi gripped his hands and suddenly felt guilt in the pit of his stomach. He doesn't know how and why he got turned on by Jungkook, but it made Yoongi's cheek flush with bright red. So much for a talk. He shook his head and started heading back to the lunchroom to get his backpack.
"I'm only with Hoseok, I am I am..."