019.

Yoongi eyed the tall man. His body looked toned under his dress shirt, and it made Yoongi blush. He shook his head and scribbled some nonsense words that consisted of "hate, love u hobi" et cetera. "Jungkook" batted a smile at the class and walked towards the empty seat in front of Yoongi, plastering a shit-eating grin on his face. It made Yoongi's blood boil. He thinks he's all that just because he's rich. Yoongi thought in his head but then saw the way his body alone, was big and tough. He took a side note inside his head that he wouldn't be a man to mess with.

Jungkook looked around and saw the tacky decorations that hung around the room. He clicked his tongue and raised a brow. He decided to look at other people too, thinking that maybe, just maybe, he can get a girlfriend, or maybe even a guy friend that would hang out with him whenever.  Jungkook didn't bother turning around, he knew a boy, with fluffy brown hair sat behind him.

[✨]

Literature soon ended in the span of 90 minutes.  Yoongi leaned over and started stuffing his books and binder inside of his bag, until a big shadow overcame him. Yoongi looked up, but to see that it was Jungkook.  He raised an eyebrow, while Jungkook's eyes bore into his own.

"Can I help you?"
Yoongi finally said, to break the awkward silence and intense staring that has been going on for the past 20 seconds.

"Yeah, I heard you were that popular kid, in school... and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime..."
Jungkook lent out his hand in front of Yoongi's face.

Yoongi stared at the hand questionably, not understanding what was happening at the moment. He decided to shake Jungkook's hand laughing under his breath before he stood up.

"I'm Yoongi, Min Yoongi and uh, um, I'm not as popular as you think..."
Yoongi looked around anywhere but him. Jungkook really was intimidating.

"You're the one who's popular I mean, girls have been going nuts over you and like, almost the whole school is talking about you..."

Yoongi finally looked up at Jungkook to see a grin spread across his face. Jungkook tilted his head and slid a finger down Yoongi's chest.

"Well, I didn't know that but thanks for telling me...baby boy."

Yoongi widened his eyes and took a step back.  Jungkook's finger ghosted over Yoongi's lips before taking a step back. Jungkook grabbed his backpack and slung it over his shoulder, leaving the room without saying another word.

Yoongi clenched his hands , hard, to the point where he thought they were bleeding. Only Hoseok calls him that. Only Him. Not Jungkook, not any stranger, only Hoseok, because Hoseok owns him. Yoongi bit his lip and grabbed his stuff, storming out of the room.  He pulled out his phone, face red with anger, which he could assume.
____________________________________
hobi🔪💞

wtf im coming over rn
1:29pm

HOSEOKKKKKKK
WAKE UP
wake
wake up
losten
wake the hell up
hoseok
hoe
seok
i didn't mean to type hoe but you are one
HOSEOK
PLEASE

3:26pm

hoseok please answer..
____________________________________

Yoongi decided to move back onto instagram, he knew Hoseok would be on there so he decided to DM him
____________________________________
jhopes

hey hoseok wake up i know you're
on here

jhopes:
hiii sorry my messages Are On Mute™

sugaryoongis;
hoseok oh my god what

jhopes;
whoops but yunno, whatever floats my boat

not that i minded but, why did u
dm me

sugaryoongis;
i just...

___________________________________
Yoongi bit his lip and decided to just ignore Hoseok for the time being. He didn't like being called baby boy by anyone else other than Hoseok. He liked it when Hoseok called him his baby boy. It made him feel good. Yoongi looked to the side and decided it was time to walk home. He strode to his door and opened it to see a fluff of hair sticking up on the couch. Yoongi smiled and ran over to him and jumped on a screaming Hoseok.

Hoseok secured Yoongi's waist in his arms and allowed him to sit on his lap.

"Hey, baby..."
Hoseok kissed his neck and snuggled closer to him.

"Why didn't you message me back? I saw you read my message.."

Yoongi bit his lip and narrowed his eyes away from Hoseok.
"A boy.. called me.. baby boy...."

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok. Hoseok's cheerful heart shaped smile slowly faded away. Yoongi felt his grip tighten on Yoongi's waist.
"Who was it...."

Yoongi didn't even hesitate to answer. A "Jeon Jungkook" mumbled out of his mouth and he looked at Hoseok's widened eyes.

"What?"