012.

Its been a week since that incident. Yoongi hasn't even tried to contact Hoseok the whole week. Neither has Hoseok. He must admit that it was a struggle, considering the fact that he likes talking to Hoseok, other than him making horny jokes all the time, he thinks that Hoseok is a really nice guy. But when he was found naked in that white cozy bed, no. Yoongi checked his phone, still no messages. What happened to him? Yoongi thought to himself. Why didn't Hoseok bother to text him or even call to say sorry to him? Yoongi didn't know himself either. He decided to do what had to be done. Call Hoseok
The receiver was ringing....
and ringing.......
and ringing.....
"I'm doing this for him and he doesn't even bother to pick up." Yoongi clicked his tongue and ended the call. Yoongi decided to direct message him on Instagram. He had to answer because, when is he not online? Yoongi sighed and typed in the following;

jhopes

minyoongis;
where the fuck are yiu??? I've been trying to NOT contact you all day

Still no response. Yoongi's eyebrows knitted together. He was worried that Hoseok might actually be ignoring him. But why?

minyoongis;
why are you ignoring me???
minyoongis;
hoseok i miss you

Yoongi felt like utter shit.
"I-if I hadn't been so mean to Hoseok this p-past year h-he wouldn't be ignoring me now.." Yoongi sunk to his knees, ready to cry until, that annoying ringtone of his started ringing. Yoongi looked over, Hoseok's dorky face appeared on the screen. Yoongi basically threw himself on his phone and grabbed it ever so hardly.
He heaved a sigh of relief when Hoseok was basically screaming on the other line.
"Fuck! Yoongi! I'm okay! Everythings fine baby, I was just doing some important.... family stuff." His voice was unsure when he mentioned family stuff. Yoongi didn't care about that yet though.
"Do you KNOW how worried I was?! Hoseok what the fuck?! I tried so hard to not contact you, but it was just so hard yunno?" Yoongi yelled.
"And why was I fucking naked? You didn't answer me about it Mister! Why were you naked too?!" Yoongi suddenly blurted out, when he wished he hadn't. Yoongi was so frustrated about the whole thing how could he NOT talk about it.
"Listen baby, nothing happened between us! We didn't do anything bad I promise."
Yoongi signed in relief. "Good go-"
"Aside from making out, and kissing you, and maybe a few pictures to remember this moment and-"
"You WHAT."
"Baby! It wasn't all that sexual! Plus you asked if we can do the dirty okay?"
Yoongi blinked. What? Me?
"I wouldn't have I'm not that stupid-"
"Get over your fucking pride Yoongi."
Hr couldn't believe his words, of all the things he could've said, he said that.
"Listen Yoongi, I'm busy doing work right now, I'll call you later, bye."
Yoongi dropped his phone beside him and covered his face.
"Once again Min Yoongi, you screwed up." He rubbed his temples and got up from bed. He couldn't believe that it was 4 PM either. Yoongi decided to get dressed and take a stroll on the park. He needed to clear his mind from things, he was making things too complicated. He put on a plain black sweater and ripped blue jeans. He slipped on red converse and walked out the door without saying a word. The park wasn't that far from where he lived, it was only a couple blocks. He always used to go there as a kid to relieve some stress.
"Who am I kidding. Hoseok is a precious prince, and I'm a lone lilac." Yoongi mumbled to himself and sat down on the swing. The seat was as comfy as it used to be. He let his head lay on the chain of the swing. He kicked some sand and eyed the park. No one except he considered to be a couple, a girl and... Hoseok? Yoongi eyed the couple. Hoseok kissed the girl on the cheek and seemed like he bid her a goodbye. Yoongi widened his eyes in disbelief, but it was true. The one man Yoongi admired, was hooking with someone else.
-

THANK U FOR 5K READS OH MY GOSH I FEEL SO LOVED ;;;
sorry for a slow update oh my god this chapter took so long i hope yall like it