015.

Yoongi suddenly snapped his eyes open. It's morning? He yawned and slowly started to pick himself up but to be put back down from Hoseok's strong arms. He looked at him in shock and Hoseok snuggled closer to Yoongi, squishing him like a long lost stuffed animal. Yoongi blinked a couple times then sighed laying back down to pet Hoseok's raven black hair that fell on his forehead profoundly. Yoongi smiled at himself and wrapped his arms around Hoseoks waist, keeping both of them secure. He examined Hoseok's facial features because god damn was he hot. After a few minutes of looking at Hoseok, Yoongi decided to grab his phone and just look through Instagram. He saw his friends post some cute selfies and pictures of the outside world. His bottom lip puffed out because it sounded like a lot of them were having fun. Hoseok groans, his lips smacking together. Yoongi was pushed out of his thoughts to be facing Hoseok. Yoongi would kill to be doing anything else then be flushed red in front of Hoseok. He then blinks and narrows his eyes.
"Get the fuck off me." He blurts out and Hoseok smirks pulling him closer.
"I know you were awake baby.." He kisses Yoongi's nose and slowly stands up untangling their legs. Of course, Yoongi was in shock. Red dusted his cheeks once again and Yoongi fell off the couch. Hoseok rolls his eyes and walks to the bathroom. Yoongi stood up as well and dusted himself off. He remembers about last night and that triggered his thoughts a lot. He drags his hands on his face in embarrassment thinking about him crying in front of Hoseok and actually admitting that he likes him. Yoongi groaned and fell back onto the couch. Hoseok walks out of the bathroom, stretching once more and walking back to the couch. He pats Yoongi's head and ruffles it. Yoongi flared and slapped Hoseok's hands away.
"S-stop that! Just because I said...I liked you...doesn't mean I want...to date..." Yoongi bit his lip and twiddled his thumbs. Hoseok's bottom lip puffed out and he crosses his arms,
"But you also said you hated me...but anyways we could be in the perfect relationship! We wouldn't be fighting every day and I'd actually be nice!!" He states looking straight into his eyes twirling his hair around smiling.
Yoongi averted his eyes to the ground, "That....is an understatement.."
Hoseok groaned in annoyance and pulled Yoongi's face to his, smashing their lips together along the way. Yoongi lifted his hand, ready to slap him but slowly deepened himself in the kiss. He felt happy in a way....Not tired, not excited, just...happy. Hoseok pulled away smiling softly, holding Yoongi closer to his body.
"You're so cute Yoongi...I know you like this..." Before Yoongi can protest Hoseok kissed his cheek and kept smothering him in kisses.
"You're so beautiful...I'm so lucky.." He chants in Yoongi's ear, softly biting his earlobe and pulling away. Yoongi gazed solemnly at him. He was slightly embarrassed and didn't know what to do. But he didn't want it to stop. Hoseok pushed him into the couch. He then trailed kisses to his jaw, and to his neck. Yoongi bit his lip hiding back any moans that might escape his lips. Hoseok suck and bit at his soft skin of his neck. He finally pushed Yoongi's sweater up and snickered
"W-whats so funny?!" Yoongi blurted out.
Hoseok snickered once again and sighed, "Its funny because you're actually letting me do this to you.... you like this don't you?..." Hoseok rubbed his thumb on Yoongi's nipple.
He chuckled to himself seeing Yoongi arch his back.
"You're a sensitive baby boy aren't you?" He continued to pinch and play with his pink buds that hardened each time it came in contact with Hoseok's fingers. Yoongi moaned loud- loud enough for the whole city to hear. Hoseok leaned down to Yoongi's buldge and smiled.
"Baby boy how about we-"
A click was heard from the door and it soon opened in less than a second.
They both staggered for a moment , then Yoongi panicked and realized who it was...
It was his Mom.

-
UM YALL I JUST WANNA SAY THUS STORY GOT??? 19K READS???? HOW??? OH.MY GOD I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I CANT BELIEVE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED IM SO??? HAPPY??? THIS STORY HAS GONE SO FAR IM LITERALLY CRYINFG YALL MAKE ME HAPPY BUT ANYWAYS HERES A SHITTY UPDATE FROM YR OLD PAL