008.

Yoongi woke up and cringed at the sudden blow at his head.
"What the fuck happened last night.."
He looked around and decided to get up but fell due to his headache and dizzyness. He groaned and layed back in his bed.
"Wheres my phone..?" His hands wandered around worriedly.
"Oh my god where the fuck did it go?! holy shit!" He started to freak out. He can't last a second without his phone. He breathed heavily and hit his pillow in frustration.
"Where the fuck was I last night.."
Yoongi tried to bundle his thoughts together and tried to find out what happened last night. He knew he was at a party last night, he was drinking lots of beer....What was that last thought. What did he do after that?
Yoongi layed his head back, until a sudden thought came to mind, Hoseok. But what was he doing with Hoseok?
Oh right he drove me home, Yoongi thought to himself. He was still freaking out about his phone so he screamed his moms name. She quickly ran upstairs to see what the ruckus was.
"Yes dear?"
"Mom do you know Mr. Jung? Jung Hoseok is his son and I think I left my phone in his car last night! Do you know their number I reall-"
"We can always call the school and ask."
-----
Hoseok just got up from his beauty sleep and stretched. He smile into his comfy covers and closed his eye until he heard a small vibrate. His eyes immediately flicked up.
"I never have my phone on vib- oh shit." Hoseok picked yoongis phone up and turned it on. He squinted at the words. It was another Instagram notification. He sighed and shook his head.

"Wow Yoongi is really anti-social.."

Hoseok pressed the home button to Yoongis phone and saw a folder that said
"Important Stuff "
He decided to click it and saw that Yoongi had his gallery app in the folder. Hoseok wasnt really a fan of eavesdropping, but just this one time wouldn't hurt..right? He clicked the app and saw of what seemed like a million folders. Hoseok laughed at one saying "hot dudes". He decided to scroll down further... until he found a folder that said xxx.
"What is this?" He said in an amused tone. He tapped it and saw that it was dick selfies, nudes, and ...sex toys. Hoseok couldn't believe what he saw. He thought Yoongi wasn't such a horny boy. He clicked on one,
2 days ago
Hoseok's eyebrows raised. He slid to another picture and saw that it was the same day-
"SON!!!"
Hoseok freaked out and turned off the phone and hid it under his pillow.
Mr. Jung slammed his door open and ran to tackle his son. He nudged Hoseok's head with his fist and laughed.
"Anyways, Hoseok theres someone named... what was it... oh yeah! Min Yoongi and he wanted to talk to you!"
"Okay but can you get off me first." Hoseok laughed softly and pushed his father away smirking. He ran downstairs grabbing the phone.
"What's up?"
"Fuck Hoseok do you have my fucking phone?! I need it now."
"Yeah I have it..." Hoseok smirked even more
"Fuck yes! Can you come over and give it to me-"
"Not so fast Min Yoongi, we have something we need to talk about.."

-
i just realized i mixed the chapters up oh god